We have compiled a list of the best laser cutting machines for small businesses based on their efficiency and performance.
Guide to buying the best laser cutting machine for small businesses
Before you buy the best laser cutter for small business, there are some important factors to consider, such as price, software compatibility, connectivity options, material options and size.
- Prices for laser cutters and engravers range from $200 to nearly $10,000. So, as should be obvious, there is a significant price difference.
- With a laser cutter, you have two options. The first is to integrate your work software into the programming that comes with the flashlight.
- The next choice is the engraving machine that will work with your product. If you create something in CAD or owned by Adobe, you can transfer it to the cutter.
- In general, inclusive programming is cheaper, but it can limit your creative side because you have to respect certain styles and text plans.
- Some of these laser cutters only work on soft materials such as leather or glitter applications that you can put on cups. Others work with metal.
- If you need to print on metal, there are some very specific machines to consider. If you only want to print on leather or program material, there are several alternatives.
- In most cases, a USB connection is possible. Others, however, can communicate via Bluetooth or a 2.4 GHz wireless interface.
- If you are not worried about a wired connection, you should have no problems. If you want to relieve your workspace, consider a gadget that uses wireless technology.
- The laser beam of the torch is typically 0.1 to 0.3 mm wide and has a power of 1 to 3 kW.
- The narrowest part of the grab bar is less than 0.32 mm (0.0125 inch) wide.
Top 5 best laser cutters for small businesses
1. CO2 laser cutting machine 180W SFX Reci W8
Prices on Amazon
- Delivers a peak power output of 175.7 watts.
- Power 150 to 180 W
- Offers a maximum engraving speed of 0 to 60,000 mm per minute.
- Ruida laser control tube
- Equipped with a stepper motor and a driver
- Numerous applicable materials
- Software with support for graphic formats
The SFX 180W Reci W8 CO2 is the best laser cutting machine because it is incredibly efficient and offers a strong point for air cushion engraving. It is also compatible with programs like CorelDraw and AutoCAD and supports bmp, hpgl (plt.), jpeg, dxf, ai, dst, dwg and laser design documents. With this device you can engrave a variety of materials, such as bamboo, plexiglass, gemstones, wood, glass, ABS, acrylic and more.
The 180W Reci W8 communicates with your PC’s frame via a wired USB 2.0 connection and is very fast. This model is substantial. It has a scale of 946 pounds, so you have to give it a place.
It has a cutting speed of up to 60000 mm per minute and a cutting speed of 5000 mm per minute. The accuracy is 0.01 mm, which means that fine engravings can be made in your materials. Extraction devices and an exhaust fan ensure sufficient heat dissipation during the operation of the machine.
It is an incredible laser. It is of good quality and works very fast! It was connected properly and arrived without any problems. The product is not difficult to use without having to wait for information. Everything is included including the exhaust fan, the hose and even the clamps. The cooler is also of high quality.
2. Laser engraving machine from 10 to 3020 copies
Prices on Amazon
- Offers a 12″ x 8″ engraving area
- Work on most non-metallic materials
- Provides non-contact treatment
- The diameter of the beam and spot is less than 0.5 mm.
- Ensuring health and safety
- Accuracy to 0.01 mm
- Offers an engraving speed of 600 mm/sec.
- Energy supply with high efficiency
- Has PVM master technology
- Ensures more stable operation
- has an advanced optical system
- Equipped with a belt transmission
- Offers 10 years durability
- Has a warranty of one year
If you’re looking for the best laser cutting machine for small businesses, the Ten-HIGH 3020 is a current offering. It certainly gives you more working space, so if you need to process a larger volume, you can. With this laser cutter, you can process an area of 12 inches by 8 inches.
The Ten-HIGH 3020 is an amazingly accurate cutter with a precision of 0.01 mm. In addition, the Ten-HIGH 3020 can print at maximum speed of up to 600 mm per second. Like the other Ten-HIGH model, the Ten-HIGH 3020 is compatible with CorelDraw, but must be used on a Windows PC.
To avoid fumes released during the cutting of plastics and various materials, the Ten-HIGH 3020 integrates two exhaust fans. In addition, it communicates with the PC’s Windows frame via a USB interface.
This laser cutter has amazing form quality and I am pleased with the character of my lettering. The laser appeared to be in excellent condition and the mirrors were installed right out of the box. I found that the best distance between the white and the bottom of the laser slide is 39 mm. There are a lot of good posts on youtube that talk about the best way to find the perfect center length depending on what you are cutting. I had no information or experience with laser engravers prior to this purchase, and overall the layout cycle was very easy. The only limitation of this machine is the greater thickness of the piece that can be used. The bed can be so low that the cut material is about 5 cm thick.
3. 80W CO2 laser engraving machine from Orion Motor Tech.
Prices on Amazon
- Powerful 80 W laser tube
- It offers the largest cutting area (20 x 28 inches).
- Offers engraving speeds from 0 to 500 mm/sec.
- Provides cutting speeds from 0 to 80 mm/sec.
- With adjustable resolution up to 4500 dpi
- Comes with an enhanced digital display
- Equipped with safety devices
- Enhanced digital display of ruida control
- Equipped with an automatic stop sensor
- Has an integrated air compressor
- Supplied with an aluminum ventilation pipe
- Working on different materials
- Compatible with all laser software
The 80W laser engraving machine is also suitable for printing tiles, marble, mylar, ceramics, in addition to the recently mentioned materials such as plastic, vinyl, elastic, calfskin and other non-metallic materials except coated metal, which makes it incredible among all laser cutting machines. Orion Motor Tech is designed for a modern installation or, at the very least, a place where it can be safely placed. That’s because the unit weighs 330 pounds, so it’s not something you can throw on your PC workstation.
One of the main advantages of the Orion Motor Tech 80W laser engraving machine is its large work area, giving you more room for material production. Until now, it had the largest working area available – 20 by 28 inches. It has a cutting speed of up to 500 mm per second and a cutting speed of up to 80 mm per second.
Like other brands, Orion Motor Tech’s 80W laser cutter is compatible with a wide range of programs, including LightBurn, Adobe Illustrator, AutoCAD and CorelDRAW. It accompanies RDWorks/Corellaser local programming for use with PCs. However, you can also easily transfer data from a USB memory stick or hard drive.
I really like this car. I think for the price, it will be one of the best sellers in our store. As others have confirmed, the main door is bent and had to be adjusted, and I was a little concerned about where they had placed the laser tube container. The laser tube was intact. The car was completely full. I think the transport weight of 75 pounds was a cardboard box- we should be grateful for that.
4. Orion Motor Tech 50W CO2 laser engraving machine
Prices on Amazon
- 50 W Power laser tube
- Works on a wide range of non-metallic materials
- has an engraving speed of up to 23.6 inches per second
- Provides cutting speeds up to 15.7 inches per second.
- Provides high performance and rotary assembly
- Equipped with a precision stepper motor
- Provides high-resolution optics
- Supplied with Ruida DSP controller
- The LCD screen makes editing easy.
- Offers RDWorks and Corellaser software.
- Ensures adequate ventilation
- Eliminates excess heat and flue gases
If you are not necessarily interested in a large and bulky laser cutter or if you are primarily looking for a home engraving machine, the Beamo 30W desktop laser cutter and engraving machine is the best choice for you. The Beamo has a layer spacing of 0.05 mm, similar to some of the larger laser cutters. What will surprise you, however, is its 1,000 dpi target. During operation, the fan anticipates smoke fatigue, so you are protected there.
The model has shapes, cutouts and prints on wood, acrylic, texture, cowhide, cardboard, stainless steel, concrete, anodized metal, glass and more. With the mixed laser module, you can try cutting metal. The 300 mm x 210 mm working area is not suitable for large companies, but is sufficient if your products are smaller.
This small laser cutting and engraving machine weighs less than 50 pounds and works from your cell phone with local Smart Trace programming. The product can read JPG, PNG, SVG and DXF recording templates. You can work with Adobe Illustrator, Autocad, Inkscape, CorelDraw, Silhouette Studio or even Microsoft Word to create the plan you need to cut out.
The machine appeared in incredible condition, no mirror or laser adjustments were needed. Once I got the product right (a critical step), the machine was fully operational and worked incredibly well. I used the machine to cut out and print calfskins. If you are willing to put a little more energy into research, this would be an incredible option compared to the more expensive Glow products. The only thing I would have desired would be a longer and better exhaust, but I ended up buying an alternative at the hardware store.
5) Dremel LC40-01 high speed laser cutting machine
Prices on Amazon
- Easy to use software
- Creates high quality projects
- Tested reliability
- Provides continuous operating time
- Supplied with five safety sensors
- The first UL-certified laser cutter
The Dremel LC40-01 high speed laser cutter is an expensive but valuable product. This laser cutter cuts or prints wood, glass, paper, calfskin, acrylic, cardboard, texture, elasticity, etc. It measures 38.98 x 26.38 x 14.96 inches and weighs only 90 pounds, much less than previous models.
It can constantly monitor all your operations and points out 5 safety sensors that guarantee legal operation, all alike. In addition, this product is equipped with a 350-degree extraction and filtration frame that eliminates fumes and particles that can harm you while cutting.
In addition, this machine is incredibly easy to program. The cutting area of the Dremel laser is 467 mm x 304.8 mm. The cutting area is 508 mm x 304.8 mm, which is slightly larger than previous engraving machines. Similarly, the largest cutting height is 1.25 inches or 32 mm, while the largest cutting height is ¼ inch for wood and acrylic.
The Dremel LC40 is an incredible machine. With its implicit programming, high safety and exceptional help management, it is truly the best machine for working more smoothly and independently. The machine was shipped immediately and was fully packaged. The LC40 comes with manuals in 3 dialects, has everything in one box and does not need to be networked to run it. It has a touch screen that stores the last 30 operations, so you don’t need a computer to redo a project.
Finding the best laser cutting machine for small business is quite easy if you consider some important factors such as beam size, price range, software compatibility and performance. The list above includes products selected with these factors in mind. In our recommendations, the SFX 180W Reci W8 CO2 Laser Cutter is the best for functionality and all other aspects.
How does a laser cutting machine work?
In a laser cutting machine, the laser beam is generated in a cylinder filled with CO2 gas. Using mirrors and focal points, the laser beam is then aligned with the laser head and focused onto the material surface. Electronically controlled motors move the laser head to cut a perfect shape in the workpiece material. The shape is characterized by an information document, which can be a vector or a raster image. When the laser hits the material, a small area is heated in a surprisingly short time, causing the material to liquefy, consume or dissolve.
How do I create a design for laser cutting or engraving?
Most CO2 laser cutters work the same way as your normal inkjet printer. A laser cutter comes with software that converts an image from a PC into a laser cutter that can process it. When working with laser cutters, you should know the difference between vector and bitmap images. Both types of photographic documents can be processed, but bitmap images should be used for engraving rather than cutting.
A vector image stores all lines and tones as numerical equations. Raster images are pixel dependent. This means that an image is made up of many small squares. Vector images can be scaled without sacrificing quality, although raster images begin to “pixelize” from a certain size. You can use the product of your choice as long as you exchange the document in the correct format.
Frequently asked questions
Is laser cutting a good deal?
A large high-end laser cutting company produces custom leather goods for individuals or associations. From engraved handbags to exquisite belts, leather is an item that can make a lot of money. It is difficult to engrave or cut leather with a laser cutting machine, but it is possible.
Why is laser cutting so expensive?
The cost of laser cutting machines varies depending on the design, type and power of the laser. If you want to cut metal, thick wood or other thick materials, you will need a more powerful laser than if you want to cut thinner materials, such as fabric.
Is a laser engraving machine worth it?
Laser engravers are very useful because they can print on a wide variety of materials. Before you decide to buy a laser engraver, consider the different companies you will be dealing with and the materials you will be engraving.
Are inexpensive laser engravers useful?
Smaller and cheaper laser engravers use smaller and cheaper lasers, and the least impressive laser naturally has less power when engraving. Not everything many cheap laser cutters consider is what they advertise.
What can a 100-watt laser cut?
A 100 watt laser cutter cuts a sheet of aluminum like a drawing iron. That’s why it’s often used in companies involved in the manufacture of metals and materials. You can also use it to cut materials such as acrylic, cardboard, art, leather, wood, stone, marble, and from there the sky is the limit.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best laser cutter to buy?
The 12 best laser engravers 2021 [For do-it-yourselfers …
Is laser cutting a good deal?
A high-quality laser cutting company creates custom leather products for individuals and organizations. From engraved wallets to elegant belts, leather is a product that can pay for itself. It is not easy to engrave or cut leather with a laser, but it is possible.
Is laser cutting economical?
A laser cutter can be a cost-effective tool for many business ideas. If you are considering starting your own laser cutting business, you should imagine what products you can make.