SiteChecker Pro is an SEO software that helps you find out how well your website is optimized for search results. It does this by scanning website for pages that are indexed by search engines, checking the title and meta tags on each page, checking the web page’s links, and checking your website structure. It then gives your website a score that ranges from 0 to 100, with 100 being best.
If you are seeking a professional tool to vet your website, SiteChecker Pro may be the solution you need. The tool is available in two versions: SiteChecker Pro and SiteChecker Pro Advanced. The former option is the one we will be focusing on. It is a thorough and professional tool that allows you to check out an unlimited number of sites from a variety of locations. As such, it is ideal for large corporations, online advertisers, and the like.
I’m an SEO freak, always striving for higher rankings in Google and lots of organic traffic for the keywords I’m targeting.
I make sure my websites are Google-friendly with elegant design, fast page load times, and the best on-page SEO strategies.
However, I was looking for a more powerful and user-friendly tool to check and troubleshoot my blog’s SEO settings.
I must admit that there are several SEO tools to increase visibility in search engines, but a simple, easy to use tool with simple parameters wins the heart.
Sitechecker Pro is the tool I was looking for! Yes, it is a unique platform to perform detailed technical SEO audits for the entire website and for each page. Since I receive a full SEO analysis report of my blogs, I can adjust my online presence accordingly.
Without further ado, let’s conduct an in-depth SiteChecker Pro review so you can understand the features and capabilities of this best website auditing tool!
Sitecheckr Pro – short introduction
Sitechecker Pro is a great tool to track and improve the SEO performance of your website or blog. The main quality of this SEO resource is that it offers a free SEO analyzer that informs you of SEO errors, warnings and reports that need to be corrected.
It not only offers an analyzer, but also a free backlink checker and a free Chrome extension to check your on-page SEO. With its other products like Website Health Checker, Ranking Checker, Traffic Checker and Ranking and Backlink Tracker, Sitechecker pro enables you to work like an SEO expert.
SiteChecker Pro can integrate with your Google Analytics account and Google Search Console to provide comprehensive information. You’ll get visual reports to help you adjust your SEO performance. Since regular SEO monitoring is done here, you will follow the right strategy and get better search engine rankings for your targeted keywords.
Why do I need SiteChecker for SEO analysis?
You may be wondering why I recommend this tool to improve your SEO! Wait, I have some good reasons. Let me list them.
1. Popular website auditing tools like Ahrefs and SEMRush are expensive and prohibitive for beginners. SiteChecker Pro offers most tools for free and includes a solid basic plan for beginners.
2. It checks and monitors your website for over 100 potential technical issues, such as. B.
- Meta titles
- Broken links
- 404 pages
- Content length
- Canonical and robotic tags
- HTTP status codes
- Internal and external links
- diversions and many other technical problems.
3. Real-time 24×7 monitoring of added and removed pages, robots.txt changes, meta tags and HTTP status codes.
4. This way you can easily follow a group of keywords and check the search results for different countries and languages. It sends a daily report to your email and therefore keeping track of your target keyword rankings is a simple matter with this smart SEO resource.
5. SiteChecker Pro has many useful tools for sample checks and regular monitoring. There is also a free Google Chrome extension to quickly identify technical SEO errors on the site.
6. The excellent SEO site monitor checks for indexing issues, checks your competitors’ content strategies, and checks site accessibility to prevent hacking.
3 functions of SiteChecker Pro I like best
Now I want to tell you about the nicest features of SiteChecker Pro that help me stand out from the crowd.
1. Comprehensive site assessment
This great all-in-one SEO tool performs detailed site audits to identify problems at the site and page level. Check out the screenshot below! You will be able to understand the depth of the site audit.
As you can see from the errors and warnings on my page, below are the details of them and how to correct the suggestions. We need to know how to correct the recommendations and fix the technical errors.
2. Pursuit grade
Check out the screenshot below! You will find that following a series of targeted keywords is very helpful. You have to enter them one by one and it will show you a daily ranking of the positions in the dashboard and send a report to your email.
I am very happy with this ranking tracking feature because I can check the SERPs for my target keywords in my work email. You can see the status of your rankings for 30 days in one place, which means you can decide how to improve fluctuating results.
3. On-page SEO analysis
You can perform an on-page SEO analysis for each URL, and yes, a detailed report will be generated to correct errors like these!
In the page report, you can view critical errors, warnings, content optimization, H1-H6 structure, images, search engine optimization, links and Google Page Speed Insights score.
If you are not getting top Google rankings for a particular blog post, you can use this tool to analyze the on-page performance and correct technical SEO errors.
- Clear user interface and easy navigation.
- Excellent ability to correct SEO mistakes through detailed analysis
- Comprehensive assessment to identify content in need of improvement
- Real-time backlink monitoring to identify lost and non-indexed links.
- Fixes errors in meta tags and broken links
- Show the performance of your website on different gadgets
- Research the link building strategies of your competitors.
- Offering a free Chrome extension for real-time SEO analysis
- Evaluation of website traffic statistics for different channels and time periods
- Check the ranking of your website in Google using the Ranking Checker tool.
- Some error estimates are meaningless
- The free plan has very limited functionality
SiteChecker Pro price
SiteChecker Pro offers three different pricing plans – Basic, Startup and Growing – to improve your website’s SEO score. These plans include unlimited site audit reports, real-time site monitoring, daily backlink and ranking tracking, email notifications, detailed PDF reports, and an unlimited site audit tool.
The company also offers special plans for educational and non-profit organizations. You have two days to check the specifications and if you are not satisfied, you can get your money back within 48 hours. If you choose an annual rate, you will also save a significant amount.
SiteChecker Pro is a cloud-based SEO tool that provides you with a wide range of tools to perform detailed audits of your website or business blog, allowing you to fix technical SEO errors for your entire website and for specific URLs.
By providing troubleshooting guides for each error, SiteChecker Pro can help you understand the causes of changes in SERPs. If you offer SEO services to your clients, you can use the results of a website audit to clearly indicate what they need to update and fix to improve their site.
The premium features, such as website SEO audit, ranking tracking and on-page SEO analysis, are very useful for improving website visibility. So, in this SiteChecker Pro review, I would like to conclude that it is a smart tool that is really essential for getting organic traffic from search engines. Try it, it’s an interesting tool for SEO.
This source has been very much helpful in doing our research. Read more about website review checker and let us know what you think.
sitechecker reviewwebsite checkertrustpilotlegit site checkergoogle analyticssimilarweb,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,sitechecker review,website checker,trustpilot,website review checker,legit site checker,google analytics,similarweb,semrush