Other features of the IOBit uninstaller
- The installation monitor saves the changes made during the software installation.
- IOBit users can select the Force Uninstall option for software they cannot remove with the standard tools.
- Users can choose a dark theme for IOBit Uninstaller.
- Allows users to remove Windows updates
With IOBit Uninstaller you can completely remove any application from your PC within seconds.
2. Troubleshooting MS Store applications
- First press Windows and the key combination I to start the settings.
- Click Update and Security and go to Troubleshooting to open the tab shown in the following image.
- Then click on the Advanced Repairs button to open the list of repairs.
- Select Windows Store Apps and click the Run Troubleshooter button to open the window shown in the image below.
- Then go through the troubleshooter that opens to find and fix application problems.
This is a simple solution, but it can help if you have problems with Windows applications. So don’t hesitate to try it if you have Forza Horizon 4, this app can’t open the error.
3. Resetting Forza Horizon 4
- Press the Windows and I keys simultaneously.
- Tap the Apps button to open the list of installed software.
- Select Forza Horizon 4 from the application list.
- Click on Advanced Settings to open the photo settings directly below.
- Then press the Reset button.
- Press Reset again to confirm.
4. Emptying the MS memory cache
- Open the Win + X menu by pressing the Windows and X keys simultaneously.
- Select Run from the menu to start this accessory.
- Enter this reset command in Execute: wsreset
- Press the Enter key to execute the command.
Run a system check for errors
Press Start Scan to find problems with Windows.
Press Repair Everything to fix problems with proprietary technologies.
Run a PC scan with Restoro Repair Tool to find errors that cause security problems and slowdowns. Once the scan is complete, the repair process replaces the damaged files with new files and Windows components.
Your cache may be the reason why Forza Horizon 4 can’t open this app, so make sure you clear it and see if that helps.
5. Disable firewall
- First, click the Windows 10 Tap here to search to open this utility.
- Type firewall with the keyword in the search box and click on Windows Defender Firewall to open this applet.
- Then click on Turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off.
- Select the Turn off Windows Defender Firewall radio button.
- Press OK key to save the settings.
- Try running Forza Horizon 4 with the firewall off.
6. Temporary disablement of antivirus software
- Double-click the Windows security icon in the system tray to open it.
- Then click on the Threat and Virus Protection button.
- Click Manage Settings to open the options for the photo below.
- Disable real-time and cloud security settings.
Users who have third-party antivirus software installed should disable it via the context menus. Right-click the antivirus program icon on the taskbar and select Disable to temporarily disable the display. Then try playing Forza 4 with your antivirus software turned off.
After disabling the antivirus program, make sure that Forza Horizon 4 cannot open this application if an error occurs.
Message: Forza support has confirmed that antivirus packages from Avast, Avira, Sophos, Comodo, Trend Micro Maximum Security and Bitdefender Firewall are preventing F4 from working. So make sure you disable or even uninstall these third-party antivirus programs.
7. Turn off ReadyBoost and disable all unnecessary USB devices
- Press the Windows and E keys on the keyboard to open the File Manager.
- Then right-click on a USB drive connected to the PC and select Properties.
- Select the ReadyBoost tab, as shown below.
- Press the radio button Do not use this device.
- Click on the Apply button.
- Press OK to close the window.
- Then disconnect all unnecessary USB devices from the PC.
- Next, try playing Forza Horizon 4 after removing any USB devices you don’t need.
8. Clean up Windows Startup
- Open the race as described in the first two steps of resolution four.
- To open MSConfig, enter this command and click OK: msconfig
- Then click Select if it is not selected.
- Clear the Load on startup check box.
- Make sure the Load system services and Use original startup configuration check boxes are selected.
- On the Services tab, select Hide all Microsoft services to exclude Microsoft system services.
- Press the Disable All button to deselect the remaining services.
- Click on the Apply button.
- Select the OK option to exit MSConfig.
- In the dialog box that appears, click the Restart option.
- Try playing Forza Horizon 4 after restarting Windows.
Message: If this fix fixes the problem, it is likely that the incompatible program or service has caused a conflict with Forza Horizon 4. Discord, Xsplit, Logitech G Hub, Sonic Audio, Warsaw Bank App, OBS, EVGA Precision and MSI Afterburner are just some of the programs that have been confirmed to have conflicts with Horizon 4.
So here are some of the most likely ways to fix this error Application cannot be opened for Forza Horizon 4. Note that some of the above solutions may also solve the problem of the same application not opening for other games and software. Some fixes in our Windows 10 apps that don’t open the manual can also help solve this problem.
Is there another problem?
Repair them with this tool:
- Download this PC recovery tool excellent review from TrustPilot.com (can be downloaded from this page).
- Click on the Start Scan button to scan for Windows issues that may be causing the PC problems.
- Click Restore All to fix patented technology problems (exclusive discount for our readers).
Restoro was downloaded by 0 readers this month.
frequently asked questions
Why can’t I start Forza Horizon 4?
Problems with Forza Horizon 4 may occur if the game is not installed correctly on your computer or some game files are damaged or missing. … Then right click on Forza Horizon 4 and select Uninstall. 2) Press Delete. 4) Download and install Forza Horizon 4 from the Microsoft Store.
How do I fix a Forza Horizon 4 crash?
Change of control forza-horizo…
How do I fix an invalid profile in Forza Horizon 4?
In the article 36000526…
Feedback,forza horizon 4 fitgirl not starting,forza horizon 4 grey screen crash,forza horizon 4 crack fix,forza horizon 4 this app can’t open,forza horizon 4 not launching,forza horizon 4 black screen after intro,Privacy settings,How Search works,4:44How to fix forza horizon 4 not launching 100% working fitgirl versionBago Boss23YTYouTube – Mar 4, 2020,4:44,How to fix forza horizon 4 not launching 100% working fitgirl version,Bago Boss23YTYouTube – Mar 4, 2020,Bago Boss23YT,YouTube – Mar 4, 2020,5:12Install Forza Horizon 4 on PC – FitGirl Repack || Full Installation …Uvan SankarYouTube – May 16, 2020,5:12,Install Forza Horizon 4 on PC – FitGirl Repack || Full Installation …,Uvan SankarYouTube – May 16, 2020,Uvan Sankar,YouTube – May 16, 2020,2:50How To Fix Black Screen Forza Horizon 4 || Fitgirl RepackPC Support & Gaming TestYouTube – Sep 2, 2019,2:50,How To Fix Black Screen Forza Horizon 4 || Fitgirl Repack,PC Support & Gaming TestYouTube – Sep 2, 2019,PC Support & Gaming Test,YouTube – Sep 2, 2019,See more,1:52Forza Horizon 4 Game Crash FIX 2020 – Grey ScreenGinoVIIIYouTube – Apr 28, 2020,1:52,Forza Horizon 4 Game Crash FIX 2020 – Grey Screen,GinoVIIIYouTube – Apr 28, 2020,GinoVIII,YouTube – Apr 28, 2020,1:15Forza Horizon 4 | Intel HD 4600 | Grey Screen Error/Crash !!GamophiliaYouTube – Oct 3, 2020,1:15,Forza Horizon 4 | Intel HD 4600 | Grey Screen Error/Crash !!,GamophiliaYouTube – Oct 3, 2020,Gamophilia,YouTube – Oct 3, 2020,3:31FORZA HORIZON 4 GRAY SCREEN CRASH FIXED!!! (100% SOLVE)Martin LNYouTube – Nov 10, 2019,3:31,FORZA HORIZON 4 GRAY SCREEN CRASH FIXED!!! (100% SOLVE),Martin LNYouTube – Nov 10, 2019,Martin LN,YouTube – Nov 10, 2019,uninstall forza horizon 4 powershell,forza horizon 4 launcher missing,forza horizon 4 splash screen crash