If you experience high CPU usage on a Sysmain host, read the following to learn how to disable the Sysmain service completely.
If you have a Windows PC, you have heard the name Superfetch/Sysmain or Prefetch. First, it is a Windows service to speed up the window. SysMain is Superfetch’s main service. The Sysmain service host is designed to use all available RAM space with pre-installed applications. SysMain runs in the background and improves system performance.
Fixes for high CPU utilization by the SysMain service host
SysMain knows memory usage patterns and evaluates frequently used applications. Many claim that the SysMain process is the main reason for the extremely high processor load. Although SysMain helps you understand how to use your hard drive, it is not necessary for your PC. Here you will find different methods to disable the Host Sysmain service completely.
Contents of this article
What is the sismaine reception service?
Sysmain is a brand new memory manager that examines usage patterns to manage memory content over time. It was first introduced in Windows Vista as a replacement for PreFetch. Using a lightweight monitoring algorithm, the Windows 10 Superfetch process caches programs and applications.
SysMain is a service formerly known under Windows Vista under different names such as Superfutch. SysMain is an excellent choice for calling a file, but it does not do so without errors because the system uses the processor loop to use the compressed memory, which can slow down the PC or laptop.
If you are using an older model of Windows 10, Windows 7 or 8, it may sometimes appear as a service host: Browse the task manager. The provider works in the background and measures how much RAM you use and which applications consume the maximum amount of memory unnecessarily.
How can I completely disable the SysMain service?
If you access the hard disk of your PC, SysMain is likely to cause an increase in processor load because of the normal statistics that the hard disk itself is only slowly overhauled. If you have a high CPU load as a result of SysMain, here are some simple methods to shut down the service completely.
via the service management console:
- First start the Service Management Console with the command services.MSC.
- Press the Windows key in the Start menu and start typing.
- You need to open the dialog box and then start it by pressing the Windows + R keys.
- Under the service management console you can see all services running on your PC.
- Then look for SysMain in the list and make sure the description matches the handles and improves the performance of the system over time.
- Then click on Service and select the Exit tab. It shuts down the service immediately, but doesn’t completely stop it. When you restart, the SysMain service host starts running again.
- To turn it off completely, select the Properties option and click on it. On the General tab, find the type of startup and select Manual from the various options.
- Then click on the OK tab to save the changes and close the PC.
- Open your computer again and go to the service management console to evaluate whether or not the service is working.
Using the command line:
- You must first run the command line in advanced mode. Now press the Windows key and enter the command cmd. Select the option Command line>Operator as Administrator.
- Now stop the charging time of the SysMain service by entering the MSC SysMain start=disabled configuration command.
- Disable the current service by specifying the MSC SysMain stop command.
- Reboot the PC and the CHECK service will or will not be disabled by entering the SysMain MSC query command.
Use of the Registry Editor:
The Register-Editor is the best way to make long-term changes to your system. The procedure to terminate the SysMain service via the registry editor is as follows:
- You must first press Win+R to start the Run window, enter the Regedit command and then press Enter.
- It goes to the path of the register editor: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetServicesSysMain.
- On the right hand side, click on the Start value tab.
- Finally, change the price of the value data to 4 and click OK to apply the changes.
Disable intelligent transfer (BIT) Fuse service:
- Click the Services button in the Windows Task Manager.
- Find the Open Services button and click on the button at the bottom of the window.
- In the next window you will get a complete list of all services. Find the service you want to use, known as the Background Smart Transfer Service, click on it and then select Stop to disable the service.
Disable automatic update:
- To open the Run dialog box, press the Windows + R keys and enter the command services.MSC.
- A list of services is displayed. Now find the Windows Update Service and click on it.
- Then find the available startup type in the general options, select the Disabled tab and click OK.
Is it good or bad to have Superfetch or SysMain?
Windows will try to stop access to this method if RAM is available. However, if some data requires a large amount of storage when RAM is low, the PC compresses the data and writes it to RAM to save the changes and let the PC or laptop run normally.
All data is stored in RAM so that it can be used in open mode without any problems. Many applicants find that the memory is sometimes full with 3.5 GB, but it is not so difficult when 100% of the hard disk requires file sharing. It will take some time to compress the data in the RAM.
SuperFetch is also known as Sysmain. The task of SysMain is to maintain and improve the performance of the system each time. The SysMain procedure is responsible for collecting data relating to any type of use of your PC or laptop. We have several methods here to stop the Sysmain service completely.
Thank you for choosing OM Geeky. For additional updates, visit omgeeky.com.
what is sysmain,service host sysmain high disk reddit,antimalware service executable high disk,should i disable sysmain,microsoft sysmain,is it safe to close sysmain,windows 10 100% disk usage 2020,svchost. local system disk usage,service host sysmain high disk usage reddit,service host sysmain high memory,is it safe to disable sysmain,windows cannot find msc,system high disk usage,what is superfetch,microsoft compatibility telemetry high disk,superfetch not in services,disable superfetch windows 10 cmd,how to disable superfetch,superfetch windows 7,superfetch reddit,prefetch bootid,disable sysmain cmd,how to enable sysmain,disable superfetch reddit,how to disable indexing service windows 10,sysmain high disk usage reddit,100 superfetch,superfetch disk usage windows 10,what is superfetch and why do i need it,i hate superfetch,how to disable sysmain,sysmain service high disk usage,disable sysmain windows 10,disable sysmain reddit,service host sysmain end task,superfetch