Hulu subscribers enjoy the benefits of watching their favorite shows and movies live and on demand. They also have the possibility to add Disney, HBO, Cinemas, SHOWTIME and STARZ to their programs. However, some users have reported that the Hulu error code DRMCDM78 occurs. It’s attached to the message,
Error during video playback. We’re having trouble playing this video right now. If this problem persists, try restarting the device.
Fault! The file name is not specified.
The error is especially common among people who use Windows, Mac or Linux computers to broadcast Hulu content and programs. However, viewers who open Hulu on other devices may encounter the same error.
Fixes the Hulu DRMCDM78 error code when streaming content
Fault! The file name is not specified. Credit : Hulu
One of the causes of the DRMCDM78 error in the Hulu code is data corruption in the cache. Temporary files may cause the problem. Another reason is a problem with the Hulu server. If that’s the case, all you can do is wait.
Fortunately, there are ways to solve this problem. See the solutions below.
Solution #1 – Check the status of Huluservers
As mentioned above, this may be a problem with Hulu servers. You must first confirm whether this is the case. Go to their official social media accounts and see if there are any announcements about the status of their server. You can also read the news on their website. In case of a problem with their server, you can wait for the next announcement that their servers are back online.
Solution #2 – Empty the cache
The cache of the device accelerates data recovery. However, a large amount of stored data can lead to errors.
Empty cache via browser
- Start the History page.
- Delete current history
- Set the time range to anything.
- Check the stash box.
- Click Delete.
- Restart your browser.
- Click on the three-point icon in the upper right corner.
- Choose more tools.
- Go to Clear Navigation Data.
- Set the time range for all times.
- Check the cookies and other website data, as well as the cached images and files.
- Click on Delete data.
Fault! The file name is not specified. Image / Send windows
- Select the Safari option.
- Go to preferences.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- Click on Manage location information.
- Select Delete All.
- Confirm by clicking on Delete now.
- Click on the icon with the three horizontal lines.
- Go to the History section.
- Click Delete History.
- Check the cookies and the data stored on the website, as well as the data and files in the cache.
- Click Delete.
Empty cache via Android device
- Start the Settings menu.
- Go to Apps.
- Find Hulu.
- Ergot memory.
- Press Clear Cache.
Clear the cache with an iOS device
If you are using an iOS device, you must uninstall the application first. Press and hold the Hulu application, and tap the X at the top. Now go to the App Store and reinstall the application.
Solution No 3 – Duty cycle of the unit
Fault! The file name is not specified. Credit : Andrijkoval/Freepik
- Turn it off.
- Unplug all devices, including the router and modem.
- Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
- Reconnect the router and the modem.
- Turn off the device after connecting to the Internet.
- Launch Hulu and check if the problem persists.
Solution #4 – Update your browser
You may have missed a browser update. To download updates, go to your browser’s Overview page and select Check for updates.
Solution #5 – Updating Your HuluApplication .
If you are using the Hulu application, update it from the Google Play Store or the App Store. Search for Hulu and install available updates.
Was the article useful? Please let us know in the comments below.
popular on hulu,top hulu movies,hulu options,hbo on hulu free