Let’s start with the possible cause of the error.
What causes Outlook error[pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503]?
Unlike the previous errors [pii_email_be5f33dbc1906d2b5336], which was due to an incorrect configuration of SMTP, and [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6], which was due to an incompatible version of Outlook, there is no real cause for pii_email_bbc395d349b30c2503. So it could be caused by anything. We have listed below some of the reasons why [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] :
- The version of Outlook you are using is not compatible with the version of your operating system.
- You are using an outdated version of Outlook.
- Outlook files are damaged
- The perspective settings are not set correctly.
- You are using an illegal version of Outlook.
- You have used different Outlook accounts
- Your Outlook account is damaged
- There was a problem with the installation process
- There was a problem with the SMTP configuration
How do you solve [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503]?
As you can see, the causes of pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503 are similar to most other problems with pii_email, so the solution to this problem is also similar to other problems. An error code sounds like a very complicated technical term, but it’s not. Regardless of the error code, the solution to this error ranges from very simple to a little easy. As we have already mentioned, there is no specific reason for the [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] error code in Microsoft Outlook, nor is there a specific solution for it. Therefore, we will share with you a list of possible solutions and the ones that have worked for most of our readers.
Solution 1: Checking the Internet connection
The first step in resolving the [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] error is to check the Internet connection. Sometimes, due to slow internet connection, you may get the error pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503 in your Outlook. You can check your internet connection by visiting sites like speedtest.net or fast.com (we use speedtest.net as an example because it works better than fast.com), which not only check your internet connection, but also your speed. Wondering how to use this site? Follow the article below.
- Open the speed test website in your browser.
- Once the website has loaded, click the Go button and wait a moment for the website to verify the connection. When you are done, you will see something similar to the following. In this screen you can check how the Internet works. Speed test
After checking your internet connection, you will see if you are having trouble connecting to the internet or not. If the problem is with your internet connection, you can try restarting your router. If your internet connection is not the problem, you should proceed with the following solution.
Solution 2: Check SMTP configuration
Like [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6], if there is a problem with the SMTP configuration, you will have the [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] problem. The port number, email address, username and password are included in the SMTP configuration. Follow these steps to make sure there are no problems with SMTP.
- Go to the control panel and change the view to a larger category.
- Select Mail from the control panel
- After you click on Mail, a pop-up window will appear where you need to click on Email Accounts.
- There you can see all the mailboxes. Double-click on one of the email addresses.
Message: If you see multiple email addresses in the popup, you should delete duplicate or multiple accounts, as this is also one of the main causes of [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503].
- After double clicking on Email Accounts, click on Advanced Settings.Advanced Settings
- If the SMTP server you are using uses the My Server Requires Authentication box and you enter a user name and password for the SMTP server, skip this step.
- Then go to the Advanced tab and check the IMAP and SMTP port numbers. I have specified the default port number for the IMAP and SMTP server below. If you are not sure which port the server is using. It is best to ask the server administrator or enter the following port number as an example.
SMTP : 465
After checking and configuring the entire SMTP configuration, go back and check if the [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] error is still displayed or not. If you still see a problem, continue with the following solution. If you see multiple pii_email errors, please search for the error code on our website. We probably wrote about that too. If you can’t find the bug, please comment below, we will tell you how to fix it once we read the article.
Solution 3: Use VPN
In Solution 1, we mentioned that a network problem can cause a [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503]error. The network problem is not limited to internet speed or connectivity issues. Your network operator may block certain services for your network. As far as we know, no network operator blocks the Outlook service, but it’s worth trying to get around the restrictions imposed by network operators.
Yes, we can bypass services blocked by network operators. If z. B. Facebook is not allowed on your school’s network. You can get around this limitation by using a VPN. If you are wondering what a VPN is: A VPN is a virtual private network that helps you change your IP address and access geographically restricted content. Geographical restrictions refer to services that are restricted by the network providers.
Below are some of the VPNs we offer to our users. All of the VPNs below are Premium-1, but we are not affiliated with any of them. We only list the best on the market.
- Virtual Network North
- Surfshark VPN
- Express VPN
- CyberGhost VPN
- IpVanish VPN
- Private VPN
After connecting to the VPN, try sending emails with the Outlook client and check if the error [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] still occurs or not. If you still get an error message, go to the following solution.
Solution 4: Clearing Cookies and Cache
If you have never cleared Outlook’s cache and local data or cookies, it is very likely that an unwanted memory cache is causing the [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] . As mentioned above, duplicate accounts are one of the main causes of [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503], and unwanted caches and cookies also act as duplicate accounts, so it is best to delete all unwanted cookies and caches from your PC. The terms cookies and caches may be difficult for you to understand, but they are very easy to clean up. Just follow the steps below to remove all unnecessary files from your desktop.
- Type Ctrl + R on the keyboard to open the Start dialog box.
- Then type %appdata%Execute.
We recommend that you delete all files in AppData. If you’re not sure what you’re doing and don’t want to take any chances, find the folder named Outlook and delete only that folder. After deleting the AppData files, you need to delete the LocalAppData files, the steps are similar.
Just follow them:
- Type Ctrl + R on the keyboard to open the Start dialog box.
- Then enter %Localappdata%.
- After opening LocalAppData. Delete all files in the folder again.
After clearing all cache and cookies, go back to Microsoft and check if [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] is still displayed or not.
Solution 5: Reinstalling Microsoft Outlook
If all the above steps don’t work for you, chances are the Microsoft Outlook you’re using is unofficial or hacked, hence the [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] edition. If you are not sure whether the application is from the official package or not, uninstall the application, download it from the Microsoft site and reinstall Outlook.
To reinstall Microsoft Outlook, do the following
- Navigate to the program and functions on the control panel
- Double-click Office 365 (Microsoft Outlook is present in Office 365 or another Microsoft Office installed on your desktop).
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Reinstall the application by downloading the latest version from the official Microsoft Office website.
- Create a new account and add it to Microsoft Office
- Check if you still see [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] or not.
Solution 6: Open in browser
We don’t see this as a solution, but it is a good alternative to [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503]. Even after reinstalling Outlook, you will still see [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503], which means that your desktop version is not compatible with the Outlook you are using. It is possible that no version of Outlook is compatible with your computer. You can check if your version of Windows is compatible by clicking on this link. Once you have found a suitable version of Outlook, you can install this office suite.
If you still can’t find the right version, the best way to open Outlook in your browser is to go to the official Outlook website. Open the website and enter your email address, password and username.
We hope we were able to resolve the pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503 error for you. If you have another problem that you can’t solve, please let us know. We will do our best to help you, just like we did with the pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503 error.
Post Views: 19