How to fix 0xc0000005 error on Windows 11? I’m sure you’ve already tried to fix it, but I want to make sure you’ve tried everything ok.
The C: \ Windows \ SysWOW64 Windows system directory is often called the Broken Windows folder, which is a reference to a book about crime reduction written by Malcolm Gladwell. The broken windows theory is the idea that if you have a few broken windows in your neighborhood, that means it’s less likely for people to commit crimes, but if you have a lot of broken windows, that means you have a lot more to deal with. The same theory applies to Windows, and especially the broken SysWOW64 system directory.
Every Windows computer will run into at least one error that requires a reboot at some point in its lifespan. This error is caused by a bug in the Microsoft Windows kernel, which will cause your computer to freeze and you will be forced to reboot your computer.
Vladimir Popescu Editor-in-Chief
Vladimir, who has been an artist all his life and plays professional handball, is also fascinated by all things computer related. With an innate penchant for research and analysis, and an awareness of… Read more
- Some users have reported that error 0xc0000005 appears on the Windows 11 screen after trying to start the operating system in Safe Mode.
- To use the latest version of the operating system correctly, you should check the minimum system requirements of your PC.
- Performing troubleshooting helps you diagnose and resolve problems automatically.
- Using a specific command in the command prompt is another recommendation to get rid of the 0xc0000005 error.
We recommend Restoro PC Repair Tool to solve various PC problems:
This program fixes common computer errors, protects you from file loss, malware and hardware malfunctions, and optimizes your PC for maximum performance. Fix PC problems and remove viruses in 3 easy steps:
- Download the Restoro PC repair tool, which features patented technology (the patent is available here).
- Click on the Start Scan button to scan for Windows issues that may be causing the PC problems.
- To fix problems that affect the security and performance of your computer, click Repair All.
- Restoro was downloaded by 0 readers this month.
Although Windows has great features just like any other operating system, it can have some specific problems when it is running on your computer.
After some research, we found out that some users get the following error message on the screen after trying to boot the operating system in safe mode: Processing of exception message 0xc0000005 – Unexpected parameters.
Usually, this error occurs when your computer cannot process files or settings that were required to run certain programs or installations.
Fortunately, there are some simple solutions to help you out. Follow this article to learn the best way to fix 0xc0000005 error in Windows 11.
How do I fix the 0xc0000005 error in Windows 11?
1. Make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements for running Windows 11
To resolve Windows 11 error 0xc0000005, you must first verify that your computer meets the minimum system requirements to run Windows 11.
Due to the improvements made, the latest version of the operating system also places special demands on your hardware. The most common requirements are listed below:
- 64-bit processor
- 1 GHz clock speed (at least 2 cores)
- 4GB RAM
- 64 GB hard disk
- UEFI, Secure Boot
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0 or later
- 9 with a minimum resolution of 1366 x 768
- Compatible with DirectX 12 or higher with WDDM 2.0 driver
- Intel and AMD performance
For more information on this topic, see also the complete manufacturer’s manual on computer requirements for Windows 11.
2. Checking for general updates
- Open the settings.
- Go to Update and Security.
- Look for the latest updates.
Checking for current Windows updates is essential and should be the first step in troubleshooting the operating system.
3. Troubleshooting to find the cause of error 0xc0000005
- Open the settings.
- Go to Update and Security.
- Click Troubleshooting, and then click Run Troubleshooting.
Your operating system will analyze and correct the problems itself. All you have to do is wait for it to find and fix the Windows 11 error 0xc0000005.
4. Using the command line to stop error 0xc00005 in Windows 11
- Open a command prompt.
- Enter the following command: sfc /scannow
- Wait till the test is done.
When you use this option, Windows automatically scans all protected system files and then replaces damaged files with a cached copy of error 0xc0000005.
These are the best solutions you can find to solve Windows 11 error 0xc0000005, so make sure you find the one that works best for you to solve this annoying problem.
If you’re interested in the games, programs, and applications available in the latest version of the operating system, check out the new Microsoft Store for Windows 11.
If you encounter other problems, feel free to leave your comments in the section below.
Was this page helpful? Thank you.
Not enough details.
It’s hard to understand
Contact an expert
Take part in the discussion0xc0000005 error on Windows 11 is one of the most annoying errors that can be faced by Windows users. In fact this 0xc0000005 error can also occur on both 32 and 64 bit Windows version. 0xc0000005 error occurs when Windows fails to recognize a specific module or driver. However, the most common 0xc0000005 error is caused by the wrong driver.. Read more about error 0xc0000005 windows 7 install and let us know what you think.
0xc0000005 windows installerror 0xc0000005 windows 10error 0xc0000005 windows 7 downloaderror 0xc0000005 windows 7 install0xc0000005 windows updateerror code 0xc0000005 windows 7,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,how to fix application error 0xc0000005 windows 7,0xc0000005 windows install,error 0xc0000005 windows 10,error 0xc0000005 windows 7 download,error 0xc0000005 windows 7 install,0xc0000005 windows update,the application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005),error code 0xc0000005 windows 7