If you are also worried about this error, here are some troubleshooting steps that will help you solve the problem of Nvidia Gaming overlay not working on Windows 10.
How to solve the Nvidia game overlay failure problem?
1. GPU Driver Update with DriverFix
If the Nvidia GeForce Experience is not working in the game overlay, try updating your graphics and display driver with DriverFix.
DriverFix is a popular driver update program for Windows computers. With this tool, you can update all your drives with one click, enjoy better game performance and access an extensive database of over 18 million drivers.
After installation, the tool scans the system for missing and outdated drivers. You can choose to update one or more drivers at a time. You can manage all downloads with the integrated download manager.
Key features of DriverFix :
- Update all system drivers with a single click
- A huge driver database with more than 18 million files
- Integrated Download Management
- Director and plan backup manager
Solve Nvidia’s dreaded overlay problem quickly and efficiently with this great software.
2. Installing the Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 N
- Go to the Microsoft Download Center.
- Under Downloads, click the drop-down menu and select the latest version of the Media Feature Pack.
- Click on the Confirm button to download the file.
- Depending on your version of Windows, click the 32-bit / 64-bit download button.
- Run the downloaded installer and follow the on-screen instructions to install the application.
- Be sure to restart your PC after installing the Media Feature Pack.
- Launch the Nvidia GeForce experience and see if there are any improvements.
If the Nvidia GeForce Experience layer is not enabled, your system may be missing the Media Feature Pack for Windows N, which provides Media Player and related technologies on your computer.
3. Nvidia GeForceExperience
- Press the Windows + R key to open Run.
- Enter the control panel and click OK to open it.
- Go to Programs and click on Programs and Features.
- Select Nvidia GeForce Experience from the list of installed applications.
- Click on Delete. Click Yes if the UAC asks you to.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall the application.
- Download the latest Nvidia GeForce Experience application.
- Start the installation program and continue with the installation.
- Restart the computer after the installation is completed.
Nvidia GeForce Experience offers a multitude of features. You can record and share videos, take screenshots and stream live.
Run a scan of the PC with the Restoro Repair Tool to find errors that cause security problems and slowdowns. Once the scan is complete, the damaged files are replaced with new Windows files and components.
Disclaimer : You’ll have to switch to a paid plan to help.
However, if the Nvidia game filter does not work, it may be due to a bug in the driver or corrupted files.
Try installing the latest version of Nvidia Geforce Experience to fix application overlay issues in the game.
If the problem persists, use the DDU to uninstall Nvidia’s graphics driver.
nvidia freestyle wont turn on, nvidia fps overlay not showing, geforce now in-game overlay, geforce unable to open share, geforce overlay invisible, nvidia overlay destiny 2, in-game overlay not ready, why cant i open in-game overlay, nvidia game filter not turning on, geforce experience ingame overlay, nvidia overlay not working siege, how to turn on nvidia fps overlay, unable to open share geforce experience, nvidia not running in background, nvidia in game overlay not appearing, nvidia overlay invisible, nvidia geforce no overlay, geforce overlay not working reddit, nvidia overlay a supported game is required, pubg nvidia overlay not working, in game overlay not working streamlabs, steam capture settings, enable in-game overlay discord, geforce experience camera not working, r geforce experience, nvidia in-game overlay that didn t work, alt z not working, geforce experience ingame overlay won’t turn on, nvidia in game overlay that didn’t work, nvidia in game overlay that didn’t work try restarting your system, nvidia game filter won’t turn on, nvidia overlay won t work, can’t turn on in game overlay geforce experience, geforce experience that didn t work, try restarting your system