The Google Drive File Stream is a desktop application that gives you quick access to all your Google Drive files right from your computer. This means you spend less time waiting for synchronization.
However, some users reported that the Google Drive File Stream did not work on Mac or Windows 10, which bothered them, and the circumstances under which it did not work varied.
According to the masses, problems with the Google Drive File Stream are quite common. For example, you may have a problem connecting or opening the Google Drive file stream. People realize that they cannot use the program properly for various reasons.
situations you may encounter here
- Files cannot be synchronized between your computer and Google My Drive.
- Stay in the connection interface and continue booting. You will not be able to log in as usual.
- Authorization error: The files are no longer available for consultation.
- Windows and MacOS application reports an error The Google Drive client is not enabled for the account.
- You have received a notification that the system enhancement is blocked.
Try renaming the Google Drivefile stream folder.
- An outdated or corrupted cache is one of the causes of the problem of streaming files in Google Drive. It should therefore be removed or renamed.
- Below are simple steps for renaming a cached folder using the Google Drive file stream.
- First, close the active file sharing application Google Drive.
- Run the command line as administrator.
- Run the following command.
- USER PROFILE % AppData Local Google .
- Now locate the folder and rename it with the name you want.
- Restart the system once and restart the Google Drive File Stream application.
- This time the wire might work.
Try to update the file streaming request
January 2021 Updated:
We now recommend that you use this tool to fix the error. The tool also corrects common computer errors, protects against file loss, malware and hardware failures, and optimizes your PC for optimal performance. With this software, you can solve IT problems quickly and prevent others from suffering:
- Step 1 : Download the PC repair and optimization utility (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click on the Start scan button to detect problems in the Windows registry that may cause PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click the Fix All button to fix all issues.
Google’s updates are meant to improve security and fix bugs in earlier versions. Therefore, the user should update the Google Drive File Stream application to the latest version if it is not already updated. Then try to stream the files with the latest version of the application.
Message. Make sure the old version of the Google Drive File Stream application has been removed from the Control Panel and is no longer available on your system.
Disable Windows Firewall
Few users are aware that the Windows firewall can actually restrict software connections. To resolve this issue, users need to disable the Windows Firewall.
- Type firewall into the Windows search box and select the Windows Defender Firewall option.
- Then click on Enable or Disable Windows Firewall.
- Now click Disable Windows Firewall in the public and private network configuration settings. Then click on OK.
These are the methods used to solve this problem. Users can use Gmail’s backup tool to back up Gmail emails and download them to their computer or to an external hard drive. This utility is compatible with all versions of Windows and Mac and also includes the latest version.
Now that we know these techniques, let’s look at the situations and why we should use these tips.
Here are some tips and tricks to solve the file flow problem in Google Drive. The rapid introduction of new technologies in a short period of time makes it difficult for users. To resolve these issues, you need to update your Google Drive file stream from time to time. This article tells you what you need to know if you are in the same situation.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to diagnose Windows errors and optimize system performance.
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Convenience Store
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing computer professional. I have years of experience in computer programming, troubleshooting and hardware repair. I specialize in web development and database design. I also have CCNA certification in network design and troubleshooting.
frequently asked questions
How do I reconnect to the Google Drive feed?
Troubleshooting sync issues with your computer – Google Drive Help Center
What should I do if Google Drive is not working?
Fix common problems in Google Drive – Google Drive Help Center
Why is my Google file not syncing?
Possible reasons why Google Drive file flow does not sync The program may be blocked. The program is blocked by your computer’s firewall. There is not enough storage space on Google Drive. You may experience problems downloading the latest server update.
google drive file stream not working windows 10, google drive file stream download, google drive file stream not syncing, google drive file stream not working mac, drive file stream encountered a problem and has stopped, google drive file stream not working big sur, google file stream disappeared, google drive file stream not working mac big sur