To purchase your MiFi device, follow the instructions below to register for a new sim card. Once you have that, go back into our website and select “Store” on the top bar of the website. The following steps will show where you can buy your MiFi device via mpesa or credit card.,
“how to buy faiba bundles online” is a question that has been asked many times before. The “faiba MiFi bundles via mpesa” are available for purchase on the company website and through various other locations.
Faiba 4G Recharge and DataBundle Purchase
If this is the case, you may buy airtime using the Mpesa paybill number 776611 and your account number, which is 0747 XXX XXX. To purchase the package you desire, phone *111#, choose the first choice, and follow the prompts.
Furthermore, how can I purchase Faiba bundles MPESA is a method of transferring data between computers.?
How to use Mpesa PaybillNumber to purchase Faiba Kenya 4G mobile airtime
- Go to the Mpesa menu on your phone.
- Choose Mpesa lipa.
- Paybill is a good option.
- 776611 is the company’s phone number.
- As the account number, type in your Faiba 4G number.
- The quantity of airtime that you want to buy.
- Enter your Mpesa PIN and then click OK.
Second, how do I keep my Faiba mifi charged? How to top up your Faiba airtime:
- Visit selfcare.jtl.co.ke or download the Android app.
- It will dial your phone number and provide you with MPESA information.
- Go to MPESA’s website.
- 776611 is the paybill number.
- Your phone number is your account number.
- Amount: The amount of time you have on the air.
How can I purchase Faiba mifi bundles in this regard?
- Select option 1 after dialing *111# from your phone. Select whether you wish to buy a daily, weekly, or monthly package.
- Faiba is a Google Play app that you may download, install, and activate. To buy bundles, use the app.
What is the best way for me to purchase Faiba data?
On your Faiba 4G Line, call *544# or *111# and follow the directions to buy data packages. You have the option of choosing between daily, weekly, or monthly data packages.
Answers to Related Questions
How can I make an mpesa payment to JTL?
MPESA is a method of transferring data between computers.
- To get started, go to the M-pesa Menu.
- Choose Pay Bill.
- Enter 220220 as the business number.
- JTLKXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (Where XXXXXX is your JTL Accountnumber)
- Fill in the Amount field.
- Send after entering your M-Pesa PIN.
How can I see how much data I’ve used on my mifi?
View data use using the Admin Web Interface, if accessible, by selecting Data Usage from the left menu.
- Check to see whether the device is turned on.
- Select Data Usage from the main menu. To highlight, use the Scrollbuttons, and to choose, use the Select button (a check mark).
- View the data use and then choose Exit from the menu.
What exactly is Faiba?
Faiba is a newcomer to Kenya’s mobile network scene. JamiiTelecommunications Limited (JTL) owns the new mobile operator, which goes by the name Faiba4G. Faiba 4G is now feasible because to JTL’s acquisition of a 4G license on the 700Mhz spectrum. Mobile data, calls, SMS, and VoLTE will all be available.
After you’ve completed the Safaricom Home Fibreform, a Safaricom representative will provide you with an AccountNumber, which you may use to pay in one of the following ways: Follow the instructions by dialing *400#. Using the Safaricom Home Pay bill number150501, pay using M-PESA. You may pay at any Safaricom store.
What is the procedure for changing my Faiba password?
@cheptoose Hello, please use Mozilla Browser to connect to 192.168.0.1 and enter admin as the default password on the Log in screen. This will take you to the settings page where you can change your password. Change the network name and password to your liking by clicking Wifi Settings.
Is it preferable to use MiFi or WiFi?
Simply defined, the primary distinction between WiFi and MiFi is that MiFi is an internet device with built-in WiFi, while WiFi is a wireless networking standard. When linked to a cellular network, a MiFi device may give internet access to up to 10 devices.