The e-commerce giant, Amazon has already started the process to retire its old website that was powered by Telkom and launched a new one. The reason for this is because of several software issues with their previous site which made it difficult for users to find what they needed on the site.
The “telkom sms bundles to other networks” is a service that allows Telkom customers to buy SMS bundles from other providers. The process for buying this service is not very clear and the website does not provide any information on how to do it.
- *188# is the number to dial.
- Dial *123# select 3 (Talk, Text & More) .
- Go to Talk Text & more in the My Telkom app andselect SMS Bundles.
- Select Buy Bundles, then SMS Bundles from your Tkash options.
Furthermore, how do you go about purchasing SMS bundles?
*188# is the number to dial. to subscribe to an SMS bundle of yourchoice. The validity of each SMS bundle is 24 hours. Onceyou exhaust your bundle before expiry of the bundlevalidity period, you will be charged an out-of-bundle rateof KES 1 per SMS. Bundles are only applicable forSafaricom to Safaricom SMSes.
Also, how can I purchase Vodacom SMS bundles? Prepaid clients may buy an SMSBundle by dialing *135# (for free) or sending an SMS to 136 with the bundle size.
Taking this into account, how can I purchase Telkom bundles?
How to Purchase a Bundle
- Choose ‘bundle purchase’ by dialing *180#.
- Use our self-service site to get started.
- You may log in using the Telkom mobile app for iOS or Android, but you’ll need data!
- Telkom Stores, FNB, ABSA, Nedbank, Standard Bank, Edcon, Ackermans, Flash, PEP, Shoprite, Dunns, Foschini, and ShoeCity are among the retailers selling the shoes.
What is the best way to check my Telkom bundles?
To check your data and/or WiFi balance, go to the Telkom Self Service site. Option 2: To obtain your data and/or WiFi balance, send an SMS to 188 from your modem dashboard.
Answers to Related Questions
What is the cost of an Airtel SMS pack?
The following is a list of Airtel SMS Packs that range in price from Rs. 2 to Rs. 3998. List of Airtel SMS Pack Recharge Plans
|Prepare / Plan
||The cost (Rs.)
|100 MB 3G/4G Combo Data Pack
|150 MB 3G/4G Combo Data Pack
What are the Airtel SMS packages?
Prepaid SMS Plans for Airtel Punjab
|Prepare / Plan
||The cost (Rs.)
|Recharge in a snap 26 (SMS)
|6 GB Combo Data Pack (3G/4G)
|Combo 3G Data Pack 1 GB
|Combo 3G Data Pack 1 GB / Day
How can I receive free Airtel SMS?
Send Free Text Messages From Your Airtel Phone Number.
- Send your day’s first text message to 543210 or 1909.
- Remember to send “blank sms,” which means that you should not put anything in the message and send it to 543210 or 1909.
- After that, you’ll receive 99 free SMS for any Indian cell number.
What is the procedure for checking my Telkom SMS balance?
Here are two simple methods to check your Telkom Mobile balances for internet, airtime, and SMS:
- Prepaid and budget customers can *188# is the number to dial. from their phonesand smart devices and follow the on-screen instructions.
- The My Telkom app for Android is free, as is the MyTelkom app for iPad and iPhones.
To disable all outgoing SMS, dial *33*0000*16# from your Safaricom phone.
k) If you exhaust your free On-Net SMSbefore 11.59 hours daily, you will be charged an out of bundle rateat the prevailing published Safaricom rate (currently Ksh 1per SMS). To subscribe out of the Service, *188# is the number to dial. andfollow the prompts. a.
How can I sign up for Safaricom postpaid service?
To sign up for Safaricom Advantage Plus, go to http://www.safaricom.com/
- For current Safaricom PostPay customers, dial *200*6#.
- For Safaricom PrePay customers, dial *100*6#.
- Choose your favorite Advantage Plus Plan.
- Confirm your membership to your preferred plan.
How to send a Sambaza through SMS
- Create a new SMS message and add (#) to the end of the airtime amount you wish to share, followed by the mobile number you want to top up, for example, 20#0722123456.
- Send to the number 140.
- Wait for an SMS confirmation.
How much does Telkom data cost?
Prepaid data from Telkom – old vs. new rates
|Prepaid Internet Bundles from Telkom Mobile
||Pricing from the past
||Pricing has changed.
Is WhatsApp available for free on Telkom?
In summary, if you’ve purchased Telkom’s FreeMe subscription, WhatsApp is free to use. However, it is only free as long as the bundle contains data on it.
Is there a WhatsApp bundle from Telkom?
Telkom has introduced an R15 WhatsApp bundle. The new WhatsApp data bundle is accessible by choosing option 2 from the *123# USSD menu. While Telkom’s WhatsApp offering may appeal to certain Telkom customers, it is not the greatest bargain in South Africa. MTN provides the same R10 offering.
What does the Telkom FreeMe package entail?
Telkom’s FreeMe data packages range from 1GB to Unlimited. Choose from 1GB to Unlimited, depending on your requirements, and you’ll be able to use your data anyway you want.
What is the best way to know how much data I have left?
To begin, open the settings app on your iPhone. Scroll down to “Cellular Data Usage” after tapping “Cellular.” In the area above, you’ll see your data consumption (sending and receiving) via the cellular network for the current period, as well as call time.
How can you figure out how much data you still have?
- On your Android device, open the Settings app.
- In the Settings menu, choose Connections.
- On the Connections menu, choose Data use.
- On the “DATA Use” screen, tap Mobile data usage.
- Examine your data consumption graph on your mobile device.
- Scroll down to see how much data each program uses.
- To view information about an app’s data use, tap it.
What is the best way to monitor my WIFI usage?
- Select the menu on the right-hand side of the screen. A popup menu will appear.
- Check the box that says *Show Wi-Fi use.
- Navigate to Data Usage. You’ll see that a new tab named WIFI has been added to MOBILE.
- You can view all of the applications that utilize WiFi as well as how much data they consume.
On Telkom, how do you convert airtime to data?
Yes, Prepaid and Saver/Top-Up customers must buy airtime and convert it to voice minutes bundles using USSD by dialing *180#, then pressing the call button on the phone and following the menu instructions.
On Telkom, how do you return a call?
Simply call *140*, enter the recipient’s phone number, hit #, and send.