Microsoft Office 2007 is a discontinued desktop application and it’s no longer supported. This article walks you through how to completely uninstall Microsoft Office 2007 from your computer, as well as explains the steps you’ll need to take if you want to reinstall it later on.
The “microsoft office removal tool download” is a command-line tool that allows users to completely uninstall Microsoft Office 2007. The software has been discontinued and no longer supported by Microsoft, but the software can still be used on Windows 7 and 8.1.
Uninstalling Office 2007/2010/2013 on Windows
- Select Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Select Uninstall an application from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the version of Microsoft Office you want to uninstall, such as Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 or Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Trial.
- In the pop-up box, choose Yes.
- The window below will display.
How do I completely uninstall Microsoft Office in this manner?
To remove, follow these steps:
- Go to the Control Panel tab. Note: See Get about in Windows for assistance with navigation.
- Select Programs and Features from the drop-down menu.
- In the list of apps, look for the earlier version of Microsoft Office. To remove the software, double-click the older version to launch the uninstallwizard and follow the directions.
Also, how can I remove simply Excel 2007? Click “Change” after selecting “Microsoft Excel 2007” from the list of installed apps. Click “Continue” after selecting “Add or Remove Features.” Select “Not Available” from the tiny arrow in front of the add-in you wish to uninstall. To implement the modifications and remove the add-in, click “Continue.”
How can I totally delete Microsoft Office from the registry, other from the steps outlined above?
By expanding the “HKEY LOCAL MACHINE” key, expanding the “SOFTWARE” key, and then expanding the “Microsoft” key, you may delete registry keys produced by a click-to-run installation. Select the “AppVISV” subkey, select “Remove,” and then confirm and delete the subkey by clicking “Yes.”
What is the procedure for reinstalling Microsoft Word?
For Office 2007, choose the individual Office applications you wish to reinstall from the programs list, or for Office 2003, click the “Reinstall Office” option. Select “Install” from the drop-down menu.
Answers to Related Questions
Should I uninstall the previous version of Microsoft Office before installing the new one?
Versions of Office from the past
You are not required to remove the previous version, although you may do so to free up disk space and reduce hard drive clutter. You have the option of uninstalling the previous version before or after installing the new one. Of course, if you wish, you may run both versions on the same computer.
Is it possible to reinstall Microsoft Office?
If you don’t already have the installation file on your hard disk, click to My Account and pick the download link to reinstall Microsoft Office.
How can I turn off Office 2019?
Go to your Microsoft account’s Installs page from any computer and sign in using your Microsoft account if required. Locate the machine where you wish to disable Office 365 under PC/Mac installations utilized. To Office 365 should be turned off. on a PC or Mac, choose Deactivate.
Will uninstalling Microsoft Office result in the loss of data?
When you remove Office, it will not affect any of your personal files that you made using the software. The standard uninstall, sometimes known as “method 1,” is built on the idea that you would reinstall Office. It DOESN’T GET RID OF EVERYTHING.
How can I get Microsoft Office to work?
- Open the Start menu.
- Select a Microsoft Office product. To start a program, choose a product such as Word or Excel.
- Then press the Activate button. It’s just underneath the akey symbol.
- Sign in by clicking the Sign In button. It’s under the “Activate” tab.
- Use your Microsoft account to log in.
- Click Next after following the steps.
Is it possible for me to reinstall Microsoft Word Starter 2010?
Using Microsoft Office Program Manager, reinstall Microsoft Office Starter 2010. If you uninstalled Office Starter 2010, you may reinstall it by following these steps: To access Microsoft Office Starter 2010, go to Start, All Programs, and then Microsoft Office Starter 2010. To begin installing the application, click Use and follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I delete an application from the registry?
Regedit is a program that allows you to make changes to
HKEY LOCAL MACHINE SOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionUninstall is the key to look for. The tree on the left shows the entries for these apps in Add/Remove Programs. Select the entry to be deleted, then select Delete with the right mouse button.
How can I remove Office 2007 that has been corrupted?
1] First, restart your computer and try to removeOffice 2007 through the Control Panel > Programs andFeatures > Uninstall applet. 2] Use Microsoft Fix it50154 to unInstall Office 2007 on your computer..
In Office 2013, how can I remove registry entries?
Select uninstall an application from the results list, then navigate to the Microsoft Office 2013 or Office 365 listing by pressing the Windows key and entering uninstall. Select uninstall from the context menu by right-clicking the application.
What is the best way to get rid of all traces of Office 2016?
Method 1: Use ControlPanel to uninstall Office 2016 on Windows 10.
- Step 2: Select the Microsoft Office 2016 software in the Programs and Features menu, right-click it, and then select Uninstall.
- Step 3: Select Uninstall from the drop-down menu.
- Step 4: Wait while Office is being removed.
How can I uninstall Office 365 from my computer’s registry?
Type regedit, and then press Enter. Select Yeswhen prompted to open the Registry Editor. Right click theOEM value and click File>Export. After the key is backed up,select Edit>Delete.
What is the procedure for canceling my Microsoft Office 2016 license?
Office 365 should be turned off.
- Go to your account settings after logging into Century Office 365. Select Manageinstalls from the Subscriptions section.
- Locate the machine from which you wish to uninstall Office 2016 and click the Deactivate button.
How can I get Excel 2007 installed?
Install Office 2007 on your computer.
- In the drive, put your Office 2007 CD in. Navigate to the CD drive and clickSETUP.EXE if the setup wizard does not start immediately.
- Enter the product key when requested.
- Continue after reading and accepting the Microsoft Software License Terms.
- After you’ve followed the directions and Office has installed, click Close.
How can I get Outlook 2007 to work again?
- Open Control Panel (Start>Settings>Control Panel)
- Select Add or Remove Programs from the drop-down menu.
- Select Microsoft Office/Outlook from the drop-down menu.
- Select Change from the drop-down menu.
- Click Next after selecting the Reinstall or Repair option.
- Select Detect and Repair from the drop-down menu.
- Install the repairtool and follow any suggestions it gives you.
What is the procedure for uninstalling and reinstalling Outlook 2007?
How to Uninstall & Reinstall Outlook 2007
- Open the Control Panel by clicking “Start.”
- Select “NotAvailable” from the “Continue” menu, then “Outlook.”
- Right-click “Microsoft Office 2007” once again, choose “Change,” and then “Continue.”
- Put the DVD of Office 2007 into your PC.
Is it possible to install Microsoft Office 2007 on Windows 10?
Yes, Office 2007 is compatible with Windows 10. I recommend that you visit the Compatibility Center to see if it can assist you. You may, however, update to the most recent Office version.
What is the procedure for installing Microsoft Outlook 2007?
How to Install Microsoft Outlook 2007
- On your local computer, launch Microsoft Office Outlook 2007.
- Go to Tools -> Account Settings.
- In the top left corner, choose New.
- Select Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP as your method of communication.
- In the lower right corner, click Next.
- Fill in the information in each field on the screen.
In order to completely uninstall Microsoft Office 2007, you must first make sure that all of the files are removed from your registry. To do this, open “regedit” and navigate to “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\. then delete the key called “Office” and restart your PC. Reference: how to completely remove office 2016 from registry.