Connecting your HP Officejet Pro 8500 to WIFI is a simple task. Here’s how:
1) Make sure that the printer has been turned off for at least 10 minutes, and 2) Ensure the printer is powered on with its power cord connected to an outlet or power strip, 3) Press and hold down the Start button on your computer until it beeps twice (this will take about 15 seconds), 4) When you hear two beeps, release both buttons simultaneously.. Then try connecting again using either method listed above. If this does not work then contact customer support who can help with difficulties in setting up wireless connection between PC/laptop and device.
To connect your HP Officejet Pro 8500 to WIFI, you will need to use the wireless setup wizard that is located on the printer’s control panel.
Connect the HP 8500 Printer to the Internet through Wireless.
- To enter the device’s menu, press the “Setup” button on your printer.
- To browse around your printer’s menu, use the left and right arrow buttons.
- Press “OK” after selecting your wireless network from the list of available networks.
How can I connect my HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 to a wireless network, was another question.
Touch Setup on the printer’s control panel. Touch Network after scrolling down the options. Touch Wireless Setup Wizard, choose your network name from the list of available networks, and then input the password and finish the connection by following the on-screen instructions.
Also, how can I connect my HP printer to my wireless network? Connect the printer to your wireless network using the HP Smart app. Android
- Press and hold the Wireless and Cancel buttons on most HP printers until the Wireless and Power lights flicker.
- Press and hold the Wireless button on HP Laser printers until the Attention light blinks.
What is the procedure for connecting my HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 to my computer?
Connect the power source to the HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 printer and your computer. Connect your PC to your wireless network when it has been turned on. Download the most recent version of the driver to your PC from our website. On your PC, extract the full-featured program and driver.
Is the HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 connected to the internet?
Wireless printing and wired networking are both included into the HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless All-in-One Printer.
Answers to Related Questions
What is the procedure for connecting my HP OfficeJet Pro to my computer?
Using a wireless network to connect an HP OfficeJet printer
- Make sure your wireless printer is turned on.
- Press the right arrow key and then configure on the touchscreen.
- From the configuration menu, choose Network.
- Select Wifi Setup Wizard from the Network menu, and it will look for nearby wireless routers.
- Choose your network (SSID) from the drop-down menu.
Why isn’t my computer able to locate my printer?
To set up a network, wireless, or Bluetooth printer, follow these steps.
If you are unable to locate it, please contact your network administrator. Click the Start button, then Devices and Printers from the Start menu. Add a printer by clicking the Add a printer button. Click Add a network, wireless, or Bluetooth printer in the Add Printer wizard.
How can I set up a wireless connection for my printer?
- Ascertain that your Android smartphone is linked to the same wireless network as the printer you wish to connect to.
- Install the HP Smart app by going to 123.hp.com from your phone or tablet’s browser.
- Activate the printer.
- Set up the printer to connect to a wireless network.
What is the best way to connect my printer to a wireless router?
Connect the Printer to the Computer
Connect one end of an Ethernet or USB connection to a printer port that is open. Then, on the back of your wireless router, connect the other end to an accessible port. Although not all routers enable USB connections, most feature additional Ethernet ports for connecting devices.
What is the purpose of the WPS button?
To connect to a wireless network, use the WPS (Push Button) function. Many routers include a built-in technology called Wi-Fi® Protected Setup (WPS) that makes it simpler to join Wi-Fi enabled devices to a secure wireless network.
Can I use a mobile hotspot with a wireless printer?
The printer may be used as if it were linked to a standard Wi-Fi network after it is joined to the mobile hotspot network. Other PCs connecting to the wifi hotspot may utilize shared printers. Depending on the operating system, the user may need to install and setup printer drivers.
What HP printers are compatible with 940xl cartridges?
Printers that are compatible
- A811a – HP Officejet Pro 8000 Enterprise Printer (CQ514A)
- Refurbished HP Officejet Pro 8500A e-All-in-One Printer – A910a (CM755AR)
- HP Officejet Pro 8500A e-All-in-One Printer – A910a HP Officejet Pro 8500A e-All-in-One Printer – A910a (CQ721A)
- HP Officejet Pro 8500A Plus e-All-in-One Printer – A910g HP Officejet Pro 8500A Plus e-All-in-One Printer – A910g (CQ722A)
How do I set up my HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer?
Setup for HP OfficeJet 8702 and 8710 Printers for the First Time
- Remove the printer from the box in step one. Remove the printer from the box, as well as any tape, stickers, or packaging materials.
- Step 2: Plug in the power wire and customize your settings.
- Step 3: Insert a sheet of paper into the input tray.
- Step 4: Put the SETUP ink cartridges in place.
- Install the printer software in step 5.
What kind of ink does the HP 8500 use?
3-Pack of HP Original CN065FN (940) Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow Ink, Retail Packaging.