Step by step guide to fix Minecraft that doesn’t work
You’re not the only one running into the problem of Minecraft not booting on Windows 10. Here we will discuss some working methods to solve this problem and ensure a smooth game. So let’s get started.
Corrigendum 1: Play the game as administrator
If the Minecraft game does not start, sometimes this can be caused by permission problems. So the best thing to do is to run Minecraft as administrator and see if that fixes the problem. Follow these steps to start Minecraft as an administrator.
- Close Minecraft when it’s open.
- Right click on the game icon and select the option – Run as administrator.
- Finally, check if the problem is now solved.
Corrigendum 2: Minecraft final process
This is another way to fix Minecraft not starting on Windows 10. Sometimes the game doesn’t close properly and an exe keeps running in the background. So the next time you try to open the game, it won’t open. Follow the steps below to correct this.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc on the keyboard.
- Task Manager will open.
- Now click on the Process tab and select End Process.
- Restart the game and it will now work properly.
Corrigendum 3: Removal of mod
If you’ve ever had the problem that the game won’t start, one possible reason could be the installation of various mods. So let’s solve it to solve our problem. Uninstall each mod one by one and open the game to see if it works properly now. We recommend that you always install one mod at a time and keep testing the game’s features side by side.
Corrigendum 4: Graphic driver update
Outdated system drivers are a breeding ground for errors and unexpected technical problems. Therefore, always keep your system up to date to prevent technical failures. To resolve the situation where Minecraft is not booting on Windows 10, you may also consider updating your graphics drivers. This can be done in two ways.
- Handbook: This method requires you to go to the manufacturer’s official website and download and install each driver manually. This is a very time consuming task that should only be done with good technical knowledge.
- Automatically: Instead of updating each driver manually, it’s best to install a third-party driver update tool and let it do the work for you. It is a quick, safe and convenient method. There are many such programs on the market that scan the entire system, detect problematic drivers and update them automatically.
Corrigendum 5: Try compatibility mode
Windows 10 is the latest version of the operating system and sometimes shows some ambiguities when running some old classic games like Minecraft. To deal with this situation, it is best to run the game in compatibility mode. Here’s how.
- First, right-click on Minecraft and select Properties.
- Click on the Compatibility tab and check the box – Run this program in compatibility mode :
- Select the operating system from the drop-down menu.
- Click Apply> OK to save the changes.
- Open Minecraft again and it will start up properly.
Corrigendum 6: Reinstalling the Minecraft game
If none of the above methods prove to be a solution for you, reinstall the game to solve the problem at once. Follow the steps of the reinstallation process.
Step one: First, uninstall Skyrim from your system by going to C:Program Files (x86)Minecraft. Double click on Uninstall to remove the game.
Step two: Reboot the system.
Step three: Go to the game’s official website and download and reinstall the latest version of the game.
frequently asked questions
Why doesn’t Minecraft load on Windows 10?
Method 1: Shut down the Minecraft process Sometimes Minecraft freezes its process, and this can be the reason why you can’t open the game on Windows 10. One of the quickest ways to fix this problem is to stop the Minecraft process and restart the game.
How do I fix the problem when Minecraft doesn’t start on my PC?
Knowing how to repair…
How do I activate Minecraft on Windows 10?
Knowledge base support…
Feedback,minecraft won’t launch 2020,minecraft windows 10 not loading 2020,minecraft windows 10 won’t launch,minecraft not launching 2020,minecraft java won’t launch windows 10,minecraft won’t launch java,Privacy settings,How Search works,Minecraft,Minecraft Dungeons,Minecraft Bedrock,Minecraft: Story Mode,Minecraft Earth,Caller’s Bane,See more,minecraft windows 10 stuck on loading screen,minecraft launcher not opening windows 10