- Check the distance to the WLAN router
- Turn the console off and on again.
- var monthNames = [January, February, March, April, May, June,
July, August, September, October, November, December
var d = new date() ;
document.write(monthNames[d.getMonth()] + 2020) ;
- Resetting the Nintendo Switch
- Switch to Google’s DNS
RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance.
Designed to go anywhere, the Nintendo Switch quickly transforms from a home console into a handheld system. This gives you more time to play your favorite games the way you want.
Error 2110-2003 may occur when attempting to connect the switch to a wireless network. This can happen if your Internet settings are configured incorrectly or if your Nintendo Switch system cannot find your wireless router. Sometimes it is sufficient to connect the switch to the router.
This guide will help you correct this error.
Check the distance to your WLAN router
If you have connection problems, the first thing you can try is to access a WiFi router. You can also move the router closer to your location and make sure there is no interference between them. Make sure the router is not behind a TV, sound system or aquarium. Also make sure that there are no metal objects near or on the router and that the router is away from other wireless devices.
Turn off or unplug devices such as laptops, tablets, wireless headphones, Wi-Fi printers, speakers, wireless phones, etc., and try to connect the switch to the Wi-Fi network. Devices such as microwaves can cause interference and interfere with the correct connection of the Nintendo Switch. The problem is probably the distance between the router and the console, and the above suggestions will certainly solve the problem. Try turning off each device and make sure the switch is connected to the Internet. Here you can check whether the device interferes with the operation of your network.
Turn the console off and back on.
According to several users involved, this specific error code may also be the result of an error caused by a temporary file that your console stores. In this case, you can perform a soft reset to solve this problem.
This procedure successfully deletes all temporary data and power capacitors to ensure that no temporary data is stored between runs and cannot cause error code 2110-2003.
The success of this process has been confirmed by several concerned users who have already solved the same problem.
A short manual for resetting the Nintendo Switch can be found here:
- On the console, press and hold the lap power button (at the top of the control panel).
- Press and hold the button until the system shuts down (after 10 to 15 seconds).
- After turning off the console, wait a full minute to make sure the power capacitors are empty and then press the (normal) button again to turn the console back on.
- If you have done everything right, you should see a longer animation of the Switch logo on the screen. If you see this, consider it a confirmation that the process has been successfully completed.
- Try connecting to your home network again the next time you run and see if it works this time.
We now recommend that you use this tool to correct the error. The tool also corrects common computer errors, protects against file loss, malware and hardware failures, and optimizes your PC for optimal performance. With this software you can quickly solve problems on your PC and prevent others from getting problems:
- Step 1 : Download the PC Repair and Optimization Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click the Start scan button to detect problems in the Windows registry that may cause problems with the PC.
- Step 3 : Click the Restore All button to solve all problems.
Resetting the Nintendo Switch
A simple restart can solve the error code 2110-2003 and allow you to connect to the Internet. To restart the Nintendo Switch, press and hold the Power Button for approximately 3 seconds. You should now see the power settings menu. Select Off and wait for the device to turn off. Now press the on/off button to turn the device on again. Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
Switching to Google DNS
If none of the following possible solutions work, you should seriously consider a domain name mismatch (DNS). Numerous user reports confirm that switching to Google’s DNS range was the only thing that helped them correct the 2110-2003 error code.
- On the home screen of Nintendo Switch System Settings (gear icon).
- When you are in the System Preferences menu, select the Internet tab on the left. Then go to the right menu and select Internet Settings.
- Your console will then create a list of all available Wi-Fi connections. When the list is complete, select a Wi-Fi connection from the list (under Registered Networks).
- After selecting the correct network settings, select Change settings and navigate to the DNS Settings menu. Then set it in the menu to Manual in order to be able to change the DNS.
- Now press and hold the B button under Primary DNS to delete the current value. Then add 8.8.8 and press A to save the configuration.
- In the secondary DNS section, press and hold the B button to delete an existing secondary DNS. Then delete the existing value as before, add 18.104.22.168 and press A to save the changes.
- Try connecting again and check if the connection is successful this time.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to diagnose Windows errors and optimize system performance.
CCNA, Web developer, PC Convenience Store
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing computer professional. I have years of experience in computer programming, troubleshooting and hardware recovery. I specialize in web development and database design. I also have CCNA certification for network design and troubleshooting.
1.Try to decrease the distance between your router and the Nintendo Switch console.,Ensure that the Nintendo Switch console is placed to minimize interference …2.Hold the Power Button for roughly 3 seconds.,Select Power Options.,Choose either Turn Off or Restart.,If the console was turned off, press the Power Button …3.From your home screen, select System Settings.,Select Internet > Internet Settings.,Select your Network.,Select Delete Settings. This will forget your …,Ensure that the Nintendo Switch console is placed to minimize interference …,2.Hold the Power Button for roughly 3 seconds.,If the console was turned off, press the Power Button …,3.From your home screen, select System Settings.,nintendo switch error code 2110-2199,nintendo switch error code 2110-1100,2110-2003 error code,nintendo switch error code 2110-2004,error code 2110 switch,switch error code 2110-2202,nintendo switch error code 2110-3150,switch error code 2110-3127,nintendo switch error code 2110-2963