A few months back, Microsoft announced that it would roll out the Windows 10 May 2019 Update from 18 May to 19 June 2019. It is currently available for Windows 10 devices. And if you haven’t installed it yet, here’s good news: The Windows 10 May 2019 Update will be available to all compatible devices for download and install starting 18 May 2019 through 19 June 2019. It’s a good time to install it, as it has a new feature called Timeline. Timeline is a new way to access files and folders in your PC. If you install it and don’t have the May 2019 update yet, you can use it to explore and manage your files, which is helpful for backing up your files to the cloud.
I was recently trying to install windows 10 and I was trying to use the media creation tool to install Windows 10. I was trying to create a bootable USB but the error message was, “Windows cannot be installed to an USB device that is in use by another operating system.” I tried to create a new bootable USB but I got the same error message.
Windows 10 May 2021 update (also known as RedStone 5) is the next major update for windows 10, and it will be released during the month of June 2021. The update was released by Microsoft on April 30, 2021, and it includes new features and improvements.. Read more about windows 10 update failed to install 1903 and let us know what you think.Last modified: 26. May 2021 Author:-dev D Filed under: Like, Windows. Microsoft has officially released the Windows 10 May 2021 Update 21H1 for everyone. And all compatible devices will receive a free notification of the 21H1 version of Windows 10. Microsoft is releasing the update in phases, which means some regions may receive the Windows 10 May 2021 update a little later than others. If you’re eager to install the Windows 10 21H1 update, don’t wait for Microsoft to roll it out. Here’s how to download and install the May 2021 update now: Windows Update, Media Creation Tool and Update Assistant.
Windows 10 21H1 UpdateSystem requirements
- RAM: 2 GB RAM for 64-bit computers and 1 GB RAM for 32-bit computers.
- Storage: 20 GB free disk space on 64-bit systems and 16 GB free disk space on 32-bit systems.
- Screen Resolution : 800×600
- Graphics: Microsoft DirectX 9 or higher with WDDM 1.0
- Intel processor: All processors up to 10. Generation, Intel Xeon E-22xx, Atom, Celeron and Pentium.
- AMD PROCESSOR : All processors up to seventh generation.
- Qualcomm Processor: Snapdragon 850 and 8cx.
Download Windows 10 Update 21H1
Before trying to upgrade to the latest version of Windows 10 21H1, follow these steps.
- Temporarily remove the antivirus software if it is installed on your system,
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection to download the update files from the Microsoft server.
- Check that the date and time zone are correct, and disable the VPN if it is configured on your PC.
- we strongly recommend that you back up all important data before installing Windows 10 21H1.
- Remove all external devices such as external USB or SD cards and update all installed drivers.
Check for Windows update
If your system meets the minimum system requirements, follow these steps to force Windows Update to install the Windows 10 21H1 update.
- Press Windows + I to open the Windows settings
- Click Update and Security, then Refresh Window,
- Click Check for updates and let Windows 10 see what updates are available.
- If you see an update called Feature Update to Windows 10, version 21H1,
- This is the May 2021 update, and you will need to click the Download button to download and install the update.
alt=Windows 10 update 212H1 width=1055 height=732 data-ez= data-ezsrc=http://server.digimetriq.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Windows-10-version-21H1-aka-May-2021-Update-available-for.jpg />
- This will start downloading the Windows update files from the Microsoft server.
- Once the boot and pre-installation process is complete, Windows will prompt you to restart your computer.
- The installation will then complete and Windows will launch with the May 2021 update installed.
- You can also use the winver command to check the version and build number of Windows 10.
In this video, a Microsoft employee explains the proper way to get the May 2021 Windows 10 update.
Windows 10 Media Creation Tool May 2021
If the Windows Update checker does not indicate that Windows 10 21H1 is available, you can use the official Windows 10 21H1 update media creation utility to install the May 2021 Windows 10 update on your device. For those who are not familiar with this tool : The media creation utility can be used to upgrade an existing Windows 10 installation or to create a bootable USB drive. Also, download a Windows 10 ISO image file, which allows you to create a bootable DVD that you can use to upgrade another computer.
- Open the Windows 10 download page in your web browser,
- Under Creation, Installation Media, now click on Download Tool
alt=Windows 10 21H1 media creation tool width=982 height=759 data-ez= data-ezsrc=http://server.digimetriq.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Install-windows-10-May-2021-update-Using-media-creation-tool.jpg />
- After downloading, right click on MediaCreationTool21H1.exe and select Run as administrator,
- After launching, you will be presented with a license agreement, which you must accept before proceeding.
alt=Media Creation Tool License width=702 height=555 data-ez=data-ezsrc=http://server.digimetriq.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/1622223013_870_Install-windows-10-May-2021-update-Using-media-creation-tool.jpg />
- After you have accepted the license agreement, please be patient while the tool is being prepared for use.
- The window with the question appears: Upgrade this PC now or create installation media.
alt=Media Creation Tool Upgrade This PC width=702 height=555 data-ez=data-ezsrc=http://server.digimetriq.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/1622223013_579_Install-windows-10-May-2021-update-Using-media-creation-tool.jpg />
- If you want to upgrade another PC, you must select Create Installation Media and follow the instructions.
- In this guide, we will select Update this PC now to update the PC that the program was running on.
- After selecting Update this PC now, click Next.
- The Media Builder will begin downloading and installing the Windows 10 May 2021 Update.
alt=loading Windows 10 width=702 height=555 data-ez=data-ezsrc=http://server.digimetriq.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/1622223014_930_Install-windows-10-May-2021-update-Using-media-creation-tool.jpg />
- The installation process may take some time, so please be patient.
- Finally, a screen appears asking you to provide information or restart the computer.
- Just follow the instructions on the screen and when everything is ready, the Windows 10 May 2021 Update will be installed on your computer.
Windows 10 Update Wizard
You can also use the official Windows Update Wizard to force the Windows 10 21H1 update on your computer. Download the Windows Update Assistant utility from the official Microsoft website here. After downloading, right-click Windows10Upgrade.exe and select Run as administrator, see the Windows 10 Update Wizard introduction screen, click Update Now, and follow the on-screen instructions to install the latest May 2021 Windows 10 update on your computer. alt=windows 10 21h1 update wizard width=962 height=672 data-ez= data-ezsrc=http://server.digimetriq.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/1622223015_306_Install-windows-10-May-2021-update-Using-media-creation-tool.jpg /> You can also download Windows 10 version 21H1 ISO directly from Microsoft’s server to perform a clean installation. Also read :Microsoft is expected to announce the release of the Windows 10 May 2019 Update sometime around May 2019, but there will be a few more weeks before the new operating system is available to all users.. Read more about windows update failed to install and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use media creation tool to upgrade to Windows 10?
It’s that time of year again, and your favorite gadget will soon be replaced by another. The Windows 10 October Update is here, and it comes with a whole host of new features, improvements, and security enhancements. Windows 10 is a big part of the OS X experience, and one of the first things we looked at when it launched. But, when you want to upgrade to the new OS, you’ll have to jump through some hoops—not least of which is to use the correct upgrade tool, which includes a series of steps to take, and a few tweaks to make. Today we’re going to show you how to easily upgrade to Windows 10 version 1803 from Windows 10 version 1709 using the media creation tool. This is only supported in the Education and Pro versions of Windows 10.
How do I update Windows using media creation tool?
Using the media creation tool (MCT) is a relatively easy process for those who want to install Windows 10 on a computer that has an older version of Windows installed. However, if your computer does not have Windows 10 installed, you can still download and use the MCT to create a bootable USB drive that can be used to install Windows 10 from scratch. Windows 10 enablement is a pretty simple process, but if you need help along the way, there are a few tools you can use to help make the process go a little smoother. For example, the Windows Media Creation Tool , which is available for both Windows 7 and Windows 10, makes it possible to create install media that will upgrade your system to Windows 10, as well as provide a clean install of Windows 10 if you need to reinstall Windows 10.
What is the new Windows 10 Update 2021?
Microsoft quietly pushed an update to Windows 10 on April 9, bringing new features and a host of bug fixes. The update, version 4.17, includes support for external mouse and keyboard, and a new feature to allow users to use two USB devices at once. The new feature is a direct result of new hardware support introduced in Windows 10 Redstone 5, and makes it possible for users to connect two keyboards, two mice, and two flash drives at the same time. Microsoft has been on a roll lately with new updates for Windows 10. In May of this year they released the Windows 10 May Update, which came with a variety of features and improvements, including an improvement to the Start Menu. Now In late June, the company has updated its Windows Update tool, revising the Start Menu’s design and eliminating the “All Apps” list that had previously appeared at the top.
Feedback,windows 10 update failed to install 19030x800f0922 windows 10 cumulative updatewindows update failed to installwindows 10 feature update not installingfeature update to windows 10 version 2004 update status unknownfeature update to windows 10 version 1909 update status unknown,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,windows 10 update failed to install 1903,0x800f0922 windows 10 cumulative update,feature update to windows 10 version 2004 update status unknown,windows update failed to install,windows 10 feature update not installing,feature update to windows 10 version 1909 update status unknown,feature update to windows 10 version 1909 failed to install 0xc1900101,cumulative update for windows 10 version 1909 failed to install