In October 2020, Asus launched the beta test of Android 11 on the Zenfone 7 and Zenfone 7 Pro. And last month, the company released a stable patch for the Zenfone 7 series in mainland Taiwan. The update is now rolling out to Asus Zenfone 7 devices worldwide. The latest update includes a number of new features, improvements and the latest monthly security patch. Here’s everything you need to know about the Android 11 stable update for the Asus Zenfone 7 Pro.
The latest version for the Zenfone 7 is version 220.127.116.11 and weighs in at around 1.1 GB to download. This is the first major operating system update for the Zenfone 7 (ZS670KS) and Zenfone 7 Pro (ZS671KS). You can connect your smartphone to a stable Wi-Fi network for faster downloads. The update is currently rolling out and will be available to everyone in the coming days.
In terms of features, the Android 11 update for the Zenfone 7 (Pro) brings features like new chat bubbles, a redesigned power menu, changes to the notification bar and volume buttons, improved performance, and many other features. Yes, it includes all the necessary features of Android 11 along with some improvements. The update also includes a monthly security patch starting in March 2021. Here is a complete changelog that you can check before updating your smartphone.
Asus Zenfone 7 Android 11 update – Edit Blog
- Upgrade to Android 11
- Update mobile manager, contacts, phone, file manager, calculator, clock, gallery, weather, sound recorder, settings, data transfer, and lock application backup.
- Support for one-way permissions, enhanced storage, and automatic revocation of application permissions
- Support for maintaining Bluetooth connection when airplane mode is on
- Custom notification bar for Android 11 design. Support for notification calls.
- The classic power button supports device control and Google Pay in Android 11.
- Added a volume control and advanced return motion options. Style update and automatic change of system color palette settings. The one-handed mode has been removed.
- Added notification history and call settings.
- Customize the control panel design Quick settings and media management support. Add shared tiles nearby (must be added manually)
- Some third-party applications are not yet compatible with Android 11.
- Back up your data before upgrading to Android 11. If you want to downgrade the software version of your device to Android 10 with the official software, all the data in the internal memory of your device will be erased.
- The default setting for automatic Wi-Fi charging in the System Update section is on.
- Google security patch update to 2021-03-05
The update is being distributed in several batches, very soon it will be available to everyone. If you’re using a Zenfone 7 or 7 Pro, you should check for system updates, as sometimes notifications don’t arrive. You can check for new updates by going to Settings > System > Software update.
Before updating your smartphone, back up important data and charge your device to at least 50%.
You may also like – Download the ROG Phone 5 wallpaper.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment in the section below. Share this article with your friends too.
frequently asked questions
Which phones will get Android 11?
How do I get Android 11?
like in-as in-as in-as in-as in-as in-as…
Will Asus phones be updated?
asus 6z android 11 update downloadasus zenfone 6 android 11 updateandroid 11 for asus zenfone max pro m2android 11 update for asus zenfone 5zandroid 11 update for asus 6zasus zenfone max m2 android 11 update,People also search for,android 11 update for asus zenfone max pro m2,asus 6z android 11 update download,asus zenfone 6 android 11 update,asus zenfone 7 pro gets first android 11 public beta,android 11 for asus zenfone max pro m2,android 11 update for asus zenfone 5z,android 11 update for asus 6z,asus zenfone max m2 android 11 update