The TracFone account number is a 10-digit phone number that you can use to make and receive calls. You will find your account information on the back of your new or replacement cell phone packaging, in the user manual for your device, or online at tracfone.com under “my info”.
In order to find your TracFone account number, you will need to input the following information: your name, phone number and pin.
TracFone. Your account number is the MEIDor IMEI serial number on your phone, or the last 15 digitsof your BYOP SIM card. Your PIN is typically the last four digitsof your phone number or SIM ID.
Likewise, how do I access my TracFone account?
Access the Tracfone App
- Download the Tracfone My Account app using Google Play oriTunes.
- Launch the app and enter the login details for your phone.
- Use the app’s “Account summary” feature to checkyour Tracfone balance.
- Visit the Tracfone website (see Resources) and click “Myaccount.”
Also, does TracFone come with a phone number? For assistance or more information, please contactTracfone Customer Care at 1-800-867-7183.
Beside this, how do I find out how many minutes I have on my TracFone?
You’ll be able to see the details of your account,including your current airtime balance. If you have asmartphone, you can even check your balance at that site from yourTracFone’s web browser. You can also get an update onyour balance by text. Call 7771# from your TracFone andlisten for your balance.
How do I find my ultra mobile account number and PIN?
- Account number – Found at the top left corner of your onlineaccount management portal – if you do not have access to the portalcall 1-888-777-0446 to get your account number.
- PIN number – last 4 digits of your Ultra Mobile phonenumber.
Related Question Answers
What is my phone number?
For many versions, you can use these steps.
- From the Home screen, open “Settings“.
- Scroll down and select “About phone” or“About device“. Some versions of Android display thephone number on this screen. If not, proceed to step 3.
- Select “Status” or “Phoneidentity“.
Are Tracfones unlocked?
Most handsets offered for sale by TracFone arelocked to TracFone service, and not technically capable ofbeing unlocked. In 2015 TracFone entered into anagreement with the Federal Communications Commission (FCC)regarding handset unlocking. Customers must request handsetunlocking.
How do I reactivate my TracFone?
Tracfone: How do I reactivate my phone?
- Go to www.TracFone.com.
- Click “Activate/Reactivate Transfer”.
- Click TracFone Phone Activate.
- Click “Activate with a new phone number or reactivate myTracFone service”, then click “Submit”.
- If you are a current customer, login to your account.
- If you are not a current customer, sign up for a newaccount.
Does TracFone use data when on WiFi?
Tracfone is a prepaid cell phone service providerthat offers both phones and airtime cards. On their newersmartphone devices, you also get data when adding an airtimecard which you can use to surf the web when not connectedto WiFi.
What does service end date mean on TracFone?
Service end date. This is something I’ve alwayswondered about tracfone. The screen will say to add minutesbefore a certain date or service ends.
How do you text on a TracFone?
Method 2 Texting on a Cell Phone in T9Mode
- Press the left soft key to access your phone’s main menu.
- Scroll to and select “Messages.”
- Select “Create New Message.”
- Select “Text Message.”
- Type your text message using the keypad of your phone.
- Press the right soft key to select “Send To.”
Is straight talk and TracFone the same company?
América Móvil is the company behindTracFone and Straight Talk Wireless is considered aTracFone brand. Straight Talk provides cellularservice through all 4 major wireless providers in the USA whichinclude AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon. Data speeds are thesame as the parent networks.
How do I add minutes to my TracFone smartphone?
Make sure the person is signed in to the app and thentap “Add Airtime” on the “My Account” screen. Selectthe option to add airtime from a TracFone card andenter the details when prompted. Another option is to call1-800-867-7183 and follow the prompts from the phone system toadd airtime from a TracFone card.
How can I check my phone balance?
To check your Pay As You Go balance:
- Press Hotkey 2 on your mobile phone.
- Key *#10# then press the call button.
- Dial 4444 for free from your mobile.
What network is TracFone on?
TracFone is an MVNO that provides service to itscustomers using the Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobilenetworks.
How do I check my balance on my card?
Please call (855) 316-7063 to check yourbalance.
Can you reactivate an expired TracFone?
If you have a TracFone that hasexpired, it is not useless. You can reactivate yourphone with TracFone service and get back to making andreceiving calls before you know it. Reactivate yourphone and get back to talking.
How much is a TracFone card?
TracFone Wireless Review
|Plan price*||Talk and text||Data|
|$20||300 minutes, 1,000 texts||1 GB|
|$23.75||500 minutes, 1,000 texts||500 MB|
|$33.25||750 minutes, 1,000 texts||1 GB|
|$45||750 minutes, 1,000 texts||1.5 GB|
How do I extend my TracFone service days?
- Go to TracFone.com and click on the green “Activate Phone, Addor Buy Airtime” button.
- Scroll over the “Buy Airtime” button and click on “Buy AirtimeOnline.” Select the amount of airtime you want to purchase toextend your TracFone airtime and service days, and enter in yourTracFone number.
Do TracFone cards expire?
Do tracfone cards expire even if they are notadded to a phone? TIA! Yes, they expire one year from thedate of purchase.
How do I activate a TracFone smartphone?
Method 1 Activating a TracFone Brand Phone
- Click ACTIVATE.
- Click CONTINUE under “I have a TracFone Phone.”
- Enter the IMEI/MEID/serial number.
- Review and accept the terms.
- Click CONTINUE.
- Enter your zip or postal code when prompted.
- Select a plan and click CONTINUE.
- Pay for your plan (and SIM, if necessary).
What is a TFW account?
TFW means Tracfone Wireless
This text, known as the Carrier Name, shows yourwireless carrier’s name. TFW is an abbreviation for TracfoneWireless. The Carrier Name is meant to show the brand name for yourwireless company, not the actual network you are connectedto.