Huawei smartphones come with a black screen when the battery is low or it’s not charging properly. Here are some steps to follow so you can fix your Huawei phone without any issues.
The “huawei black screen of death” is a problem that has been present for a while. There are many solutions to fix the issue.
If nothing happened after clearing the cache partition,factory reset may fix it.
- Turn off the device.
- Then turn the phone while holding down the following keycombination: Power Button, Volume Up Button.
- Hold down the buttons until the Huawei logo disappearsfrom the display and the screen turns black.
Keeping this in view, how do I fix a black screen on my Android phone?
- Reboot into recovery mode to fix black screen issues.
- Press and hold the volume down and power button until theAndroid System Recovery screen appears.
- Select Wipe cache partition and allow to complete.
- Factory reset to fix black screen issues.
Similarly, what do you do when your Samsung screen goes black? You can wait until your phone batteriesare dead, then recharge and restart the phone. Youcan restart your phone by holding the home, power,and volume down buttons together. (If volume down doesn’t work, tryvolume up.) If solutions 1 and 2 don’t work, please go toyour phone services center.
In this manner, what do you do when your Huawei phone wont turn on?
Press and hold the Volume Up and the Powerkeys for 10 seconds. Once the Huawei logo appears, releaseboth keys. Use the Volume Down button to highlight ‘wipedata/factory reset’ option and press the Power key to chooseit.
What causes black screen of death?
Overheating Can Cause Windows Black ScreenErrors Fortunately, computers are built to shut down beforethat occurs. This will usually result in a featureless blackscreen, which may or may not be followed by a restart. In manycases, overheating is caused by the video card or theprocessor.
Related Question Answers
How do I restart my phone when the screen is black?
Way 1: Hard reboot your Android. Press and holddown the “Home” and “Power” buttons at the same time for 10seconds. Then, release the buttons and hold down “Power” buttonuntil the screen turns on. Way 2: Wait until the batteryruns dead.
Why is my phone on but the screen is black?
A black screen is usually caused by a hardwareproblem with your iPhone, so there usually isn’t a quick fix. Onthe iPhone 7 or 7 Plus, you perform a hard reset by pressing andholding the volume down button and the power button at the sametime until the you see the Apple logo appear on thescreen.
How can I reboot my android?
Method 2 to force restart Androiddevice
There is another way you can force restart thephone if the phone is frozen. Press and hold down the power buttonalong with the volume up button until the screen goes off. Powerthe device back on pressing the power button for few seconds andit’s done.
What does Bootloop mean?
It means that a device cannot complete it’s bootsequence and thus reboots itself. When that process keeps repeatingitself, you’ve got a boot loop.
How do I reboot my phone?
If you would like to use the Power button toreboot your Android device, all you must do is pressand hold down the Power button for a few seconds. A menuwill appear asking what action you would like to take. Tap onthe option that says Reboot/Restart and yourphone will reboot instead of turningoff.
How do I do a factory reset?
Factory reset your Android phone from the Settingsmenu
- In the Settings menu, find Backup & reset, then tap Factorydata reset and Reset phone.
- You’ll be prompted to enter your pass code and then to Eraseeverything.
- Once that is done, select the option to reboot your phone.
- Then, you can restore your phone’s data.
What to do if mobile screen is not working?
If your touch screen doesn’t experience any physical damagebut suddenly stops respond to your touch, this may be caused bysoftware issues.
- Restart Android Device.
- Remove Memory Card & SIM Card.
- Put Device in Safe Mode.
- Factory Reset Android Device in Recovery Mode.
- Calibrate Touch Screen on Android with Apps.
How do I fix a Huawei phone that wont turn on?
Step 3: Perform the master reset on your HuaweiP9
- Make sure you phone is turned off.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and the Power keys for 10seconds.
- Once the Huawei logo appears, release both keys.
- Use the Volume Down button to highlight ‘wipe data/factoryreset’ option and press the Power key to choose it.
How can I fix my Huawei black screen?
How to fix Mate 10 Pro with Black Screen of Deathissue?
- Press and hold the volume up button and don’t let go ofit.
- Press and hold the power key while you’re holding down thevolume up button.
- Keep both buttons held down together for 10 seconds or so.
Why is my phone not turning on or charging?
Often the issue is the small metal connector in the USBport, which may be slightly bent in a way that means itdoesn’t make proper contact with the charging cable.To fix this, switch your phone off, and remove the batteryif you can. Then, put your battery back in, power on your device,and try charging again.
How do I reset my phone if it wont turn on?
To reset your Android phone using Recovery Mode, follow thesteps below:
- Press and hold the Power button and Volume Down for a fewseconds until you see the Android logo on the screen.
- Use the Volume Up and Volume Down keys to navigate to RecoveryMode.
- Press the Power button.
What do u do when ur phone wont turn on?
Learn what to do if your phone cannot be turnedon
- The first thing you need to do is to plug in your phone and letit charge for up to 30 minutes, then try again.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons for at leasteight seconds, until the phone enters Revocery Mode to update yoursystem.
How do I fix the black screen of death on my Galaxy s8?
Press and hold the Power key past the model namescreen. When “SAMSUNG” appears on thescreen, release the Power key. Immediately after releasingthe Power key, press and hold the Volume down key. Continue to holdthe Volume down key until the device finishesrestarting.
How do I turn on my Samsung phone that wont turn on?
Press and hold the Power button and Volume button for 30seconds. Plug the device into a manufacturer approved wall chargerand wait 1 hour. The battery charging indicator may take up to 10minutes to apppear on the phone’s screen. The Samsungfactory charger is required to properly charge thedevice.
How do you reset a frozen Samsung phone?
If your device is frozen and unresponsive, pressand hold the Power button and the Volume button down simultaneouslyfor more than 7 seconds to restart it.
How do I reset my Huawei modem?
Note: You will need a paperclip or pen to access the resetbutton.
- Make sure you have the modem plugged in and turned on.
- Press and hold reset button (next to DSL port) with pen orpaperclip while powered on.
- Wait until the WLAN light turns off, and LAN1-4 turn on.
- Let go of reset button.
- Wait for modem to restart.
How do I reset my Huawei mobile WIFI?
Reset the Huawei E5330
See if you can find this button on the router you areresetting. While the router is on, take a bent orstraightened paperclip and press down on the reset buttonfor about 10 seconds to begin the reset process. Make sureyou hold the reset button down for the entire 10seconds.