Want to take screenshots, record video tutorials or capture gameplay with your Samsung smartphone? To do this, you usually need to install a screen recording application. Fortunately, the Samsung Galaxy A52 and Galaxy A72 with One UI 3.1 offer a built-in screen recording feature. The built-in screen recorder works well and avoids the need to install a third-party application.
Samsung’s built-in screen recorder allows you to easily record video and audio on your Samsung device. The unit allows you to record internal and external sounds with the microphone. The setting options include adjusting the quality of the video recording and changing the audio source. You can also pause the recording.
If you’re new to Samsung’s One UI, you might not find a screenshot app. For your convenience, here is a quick guide on how to use the built-in screen recorder in One UI 3.1. Follow these steps to register the screen of your Galaxy A52, Galaxy A72 and other new Galaxy phones.
Take screenshots on the Galaxy A52 and Galaxy A72
- Swipe down with two fingers at the top of the screen to open the quick settings panel in expanded view.
- Press the 3 vertical dots in the top right corner and select Edit Buttons.
- Of the available buttons, tap, hold, and drag the On Screen Recorder tile to the active buttons in quick settings. Optionally, you can press and hold the button and move it to the desired position.
- Click on the Done button.
- To record your screen, go to Quick Settings and tap the screen recorder button you just added.The screen recorder is located under Quick settings on a user interface.
- Allow Samsung Capture to record video and audio. Select While using the application if you do not want to see this pop-up window every time you save a screen.
- Select the desired sound settings. You can choose from No sound, Multimedia sound or Multimedia sound and microphone.
- Click Start Recording. Screen recording starts automatically after a 3 second countdown.
An overlay menu with the live recording time is shown on the screen, but is not visible in the output video. You can drag the floating panel across the screen and use it to pause/resume or stop recording. You can also stop screen recording from the notification screen.
To view screen shots, go to Gallery > Albums > Screen shots or the Files application (Internal storage > DCIM folder). You can also view the recorded video immediately after recording in the notification panel.
OPINION: The quick screenshot setup is not available on the Galaxy A32, even though the device runs on Android 11 OneUI 3.1.
board: Configuring settings for screen recording
You can also change the default settings for the screen recording function through a user interface. To set this feature, go to Settings > Advanced > Screenshots & Screen Recorder. Under Screen Recorder, select the default source for the video and audio quality of the input (1080p, 720p, or 480p).
ALWAYS READ: Switching off and restarting the Samsung Galaxy A52
frequently asked questions
How can I record the screen and the webcam at the same time?
How do I record the screen and the microphone?
How do I register 2 screens on my Samsung?
Feedback,samsung a51 release date,samsung m60 price in india