What can I do if Movavi Video Editor export failed?
1. Install Adobe Premiere Pro
Whilst Movavi is an excellent video editing platform, if it’s causing you problems, the solution might just be to switch to an industry-leading video editor like Adobe Premiere Pro.
It is used by thousands of content creators and professionals from blockbuster movies to YouTube or home videos. Premiere Pro is a powerful tool which offers creators complete control over their videos.
Thanks to its seamless integration into the Creative Cloud, you can easily add resources from other programs like Photoshop, After Effects or Illustrator (just to name a few).
Check out some of its features:
- On-the-go edits with the Premiere Rush mobile app
- Automated editing with Adobe Sensei
- VR support
- Perfect color grading with Lumetri Color Tools
Adobe Premiere Pro
With Adobe Premiere Pro you can edit video and audio from any source in 8K resolution with ease.
2. Disable the Hardware acceleration
- Launch Movavi Video Editor if not already open.
- Click on Settings, and select Preferences.
- In the Preferences window, click the Acceleration tab.
- Uncheck the Enable Intel Hardware acceleration option.
- Click OK to save the changes.
- Close, and relaunch Movavi Video Editor.
- Now try to export the video with the error, and you should be able to export the video this time without any issues.
3. Update the graphic card driver/display adapter
- Press Windows Key + R to open Run.
- Type devmgmt.msc and click OK to open the Device Manager.
- Scroll down to Display adapter, and expand the option.
- Right-click on Intel UHD Graphics, and select Update Driver.
- Select the Search automatically for updated driver software option.
- Wait for Windows to download, and install any updates available for the display adapter.
- After the update is installed, reboot the system and check for any improvements.
- If you have a dedicated GPU, make sure you update the graphics driver for the GPU from the Device Manager as well or use the GPU manufacturer’s proprietary software.
Run a System Scan to discover potential errors
Click Start Scan to find Windows issues.
Click Repair All to fix issues with Patented Technologies.
Run a PC Scan with Restoro Repair Tool to find errors causing security problems and slowdowns. After the scan is complete, the repair process will replace damaged files with fresh Windows files and components.
Check out our top picks for external hard drives for video editing.
4. Switch to dedicated GPU for video rendering
If you are using an integrated Intel Graphic processor to render the video, try switching to the discrete graphics card that is installed in your system.
- Right-click on the Desktop, and select NVIDIA Control Center.
- Go to Manage 3D Settings, and select Program Settings.
- Add videoeditor.exe manually, and then select High-Performance NVIDIA GPU as the preferred option.
- Click OK to save the changes, and close the Control center.
- Right-click on the Dekstop, and select Radeon (Catalyst) Control Center.
- Click on Power, and select Switchable Graphics Application Settings.
- Now add videoeditor.exe manually (make sure you add the correct module depending on the Movavi video editor suite installed).
- Select High performance as the preferred adapter.
- Click OK to save the preference, and close the Control Center.
Once you have set the preferred graphics adapter to the dedicated GPU, try to export the video and check for any improvements.
4. Other solutions to try
- Check the amount of free space on your hard drive. Make sure you change the output drive if the current drive is low on space.
- If the files were added from a secondary device, make sure it is still connected and remains connected until the video is exported.
Following the steps in this article should help you to resolve video export issue sin Movavi Video Editor. Do let us know which solution worked for you in the comments.
FAQ: Learn more about Movavi Video Editor
- How do I export a video from Movavi?
Once you’ve finished your edits and cuts, click on the Export button on the bottom. Select the encoding you want and tick the quality setting. Afterwards, you’ll have to select the destination folder and the name of the file and start the render.
movavi video editor export error, movavi export settings, movavi support, movavi video editor crashes when exporting, movavi export stuck, movavi video suite 2020, movavi error, movavi problems