Click the Setup button in the Display Settings window. The number should appear on the screen. Now in the display settings, set the monitor to the same number as the main monitor.
Save the changes and try playing the games in full screen mode. This is a simple, user-proven trick, so try it yourself.
4. Disable Teamviewer
Many users have reported various problems with full screen mode in their favorite games, and they believe Teamviewer is the common cause.
If you are not familiar with Teamviewer, it is a remote control application that allows you to control any other PC remotely.
This is a pretty popular application and many users have installed it. Although Teamviewer is an excellent application, sometimes problems occur.
You all know how to play in full screen, that’s for sure. However, this is not always possible. You can solve the problem by simply disabling Teamviewer.
If that doesn’t help, you can try uninstalling the application and see if that fixes the problem.
If you need another remote control app that won’t interfere with your full-screen games, check out this one with bank-level encryption and impressive speed. Our recommendation is ideal in this respect.
⇒ Get AnyDesk
5. Nvidia Control Panel settings change
- Open the Nvidia Control Panel.
- Go to Manage 3D Settings > Global Settings.
- Change the preferred graphics processor from Auto Select to Nvidia High Performance Processor.
- Click on the Apply button to save the changes and play the games in full screen.
If you have integrated and dedicated graphics cards, you may need to change some settings in the Nvidia Control Panel to resolve this issue.
Some users have reported that they solve the problem by simply adjusting the size and position of their desktop in the Nvidia Control Panel. Follow the steps below to do this:
- Open the Nvidia Control Panel.
- Scroll to Screen > Customize desktop size and position.
- Find the Zoom option and set it to No Zoom, then click Apply to save the changes.
After making these changes, you can run games in full screen mode without any problems. If you are using AMD graphics cards, you will find similar options in the Catalyst Control Center.
Can’t open the Nvidia Control Panel in Windows 10? If yes, then you can be sure that this detailed guide will help you solve the problem in no time.
6. Using compatibility mode
- Find the problematic application, right-click on it and select Properties from the menu.
- Click the Compatibility tab and check the Run this program in compatibility mode box. Now select the desired Windows version and click on Apply and OK to save the changes.
If you have problems with full-screen games on your PC, try running them in compatibility mode.
This mode is specifically for older apps that are not fully compatible with Windows 10. To perform a particular task in compatibility mode, follow the procedure described above.
After enabling compatibility mode, try restarting your game. You may have to try several compatibility modes before you find the one that works for your game.
Compatibility mode is a useful feature that allows you to run older programs on your PC, so don’t hesitate to give it a try.
7. Set the adjustment to full screen.
If you have problems with full screen in your favorite games, you can solve this problem by simply setting the font size to 100%.
We’ve already shown you how to do this in Solution 2, so be sure to read the detailed instructions.
Then you need to open the Intel HD Control Panel and make some changes. When the Intel HD Control Panel opens, go to View and set the Adjust to Full Screen option.
Now check the Override application settings box and save the changes. After that, you can run the old games on your computer without any problems.
Please note that this solution only works if you are using Intel’s integrated HD graphics.
If you are using an AMD or Nvidia graphics card, you should look in their control panel to see if you can change the above settings.
8. Resetting the taskbar to its default position
- Press the Windows key combination + I to open the Settings application.
- Now go to the Customization section.
- Select Taskbar from the left menu. Now in the right pane, check the option to automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode.
According to users, you may experience problems with full-screen games if your taskbar is not in the default position.
Some users like to move their taskbar to the side or top of the screen, but this can sometimes cause this problem.
However, you can easily solve this problem by simply moving the taskbar to its default position at the bottom.
Once you move the taskbar to the bottom of the screen, the problem should be solved and you can play your favorite games in full screen again.
If you don’t want to move the taskbar to its default position, you can solve the problem by making the taskbar auto-hide.
Once you enable this option, you can easily run games in full screen mode.
If the taskbar is not working, check out our short guide on how to easily fix the problem.
9. Change resolution in Catalyst Control Center
- Open the Catalyst Control Center and go to Graphics/Display.
- Click the triangle button in the large screen template area, then click the Properties button.
- Now set the lower resolution and save the changes.
- Go to Graphics/Desktop and Display and click on the small triangle at the bottom left of the notepad.
- You should see several options. Click on Full Screen and save your changes.
According to users, you can solve this problem by simply changing the resolution in the Catalyst Control Center.
Then you just have to adjust the resolution of your computer and set it to the value you want. Your problem should now be solved and you will be able to enjoy the games in full screen mode again.
If the problem persists, you can repeat the whole process after reducing the clearance.
As you can see, solving full-screen tasks in Windows 10 is relatively easy, and we hope you were able to solve this problem with one of our solutions.
You can often encounter problems when trying to play certain games in full screen. Note that the above solutions cover all these problems:
- PC game does not work in full screen mode – Many users have reported that Windows 10 does not work in full screen mode. This problem is usually caused by the settings of your game or your graphics card.
- Full screen games are constantly minimized – If your full screen games are constantly minimized, the problem may be a third party application. Check out this special guide now.
- Full screen gaming in Windows 10: black screen, flickering, crashing – Many users have reported flickering, crashing, and a black screen in Windows 10. This often happens when you have a dual-monitor setup.
- Taskbar appears in a full screen game – Another relatively common problem in Windows 10 is the taskbar overlay in games. If the taskbar doesn’t disappear when you play games in full screen mode, just hide it.
- Game resolution issue in Windows 10 – Sometimes you just need to set the screen resolution to 1024 x 768 and then try playing the game again.
- Windows 10 not using Full Screen mode is a fairly common problem, probably caused by your settings. However, you should be able to solve this problem with our solutions.
- Windows 10 not running in Full Screen mode is just a variant of this problem, but you should be able to fix it easily with any of the above procedures.
Let us know if you were able to solve the full-screen rendering issues in Windows 10. Use the comments section to do so.
steam game won’t go full screengame won’t maximize windows 10steam game not full screenhow to full screen game with keyboardfull screen games crash computerforce full screen windows 10,People also search for,Feedback,window won’t maximize to full screen windows 10,how to make game full screen windows 10 shortcut,steam game won’t go full screen,game won’t maximize windows 10,steam game not full screen,how to full screen game with keyboard,full screen games crash computer,force full screen windows 10